• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Smotherwing butterfly location

User Info: AresDemigod

AresDemigod
1 year ago#11
Hey. For those having trouble the butterflies your looking for will be at Akkala stables as mentioned above although you can only buy 3 at a time if you stay at an inn or at your home for 2 nights the item will then restock.. ☺️

User Info: AresDemigod

AresDemigod
1 year ago#12
Ok correction. Travel to your home stay 2 nights and then they will restock when you travel back to the stable. I tried staying the night at the stable the butterflies are in but didnt restock. I guess traveling to the other side of the map and staying 2 nights is the way to go

User Info: DEMONPANDA212

DEMONPANDA212
1 year ago#13
AresDemigod posted...
Ok correction. Travel to your home stay 2 nights and then they will restock when you travel back to the stable. I tried staying the night at the stable the butterflies are in but didnt restock. I guess traveling to the other side of the map and staying 2 nights is the way to go

Legend
Destiny: Warlock 400 / Hunter 400 / Titan 400. Lighthouse, MoT YR1 and YR2, Hard WOTM + CM Done!
Collection: Y1/Y2/Y3 Exotics Done (Including the class items).

User Info: Rcxd999

Rcxd999
1 year ago#14
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
AresDemigod posted...

Legend

Actually, to restock his butterflies, you just need to teleport somewhere else (preferably your house as you can sleep for free there) and sleep to the morning. Immediately teleport back to the stable and he'll have the butterflies in stock again. Repeat until you have enough.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Smotherwing butterfly location
  • Topic Archived