• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. what should i spend rupees on?

User Info: HaleyT

HaleyT
4 years ago#1
It seems like money is really hard to come by in this game besides selling stuff (which is stuff I need) so I really don't want to go around just wasting it. Is there something I should save it for? Any outfits that are worth buying?

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
4 years ago#2
a house
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
4 years ago#3
Sell stuff trust me when I say pretty much everything but Lynel gear and parts are plentiful/easy to come by. Especially ore it's stupidly easy to get all the ores in this game thanks to the blood moon so feel free to sell the vast majority of it for major cash.

You should buy pretty much all outfits, or at the very least the sheikah outfit since I know for a fact that one has a set bonus once upgraded twice (a really nice set bonus).
You should buy the house in Hateno and fully upgrade it
You should use your rupees to restore the great fairies
etc...
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

User Info: mico_ongo

mico_ongo
4 years ago#4
a house.....become a homeowner
i5-4690, gigabyte h97-d3h, 8gb ddr3 1600, MSI Radeon r9 290, Antec bronze 620w PSU, Fractal Design R4

User Info: infamouskilla19

infamouskilla19
4 years ago#5
Where do I get the house I have spent 40 hours running around and still have not found this.
Game Over Man !!

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
4 years ago#6
Hateno village it's off slightly to the right past those oddly colorful looking buildings. You need to talk to the flamboyant looking man behind the house who is in charge of its deconstruction.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

User Info: infamouskilla19

infamouskilla19
4 years ago#7
Thank you Hirokey! I appreciate it.
Game Over Man !!

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
4 years ago#8
Hirokey123 posted...
Hateno village it's off slightly to the right past those oddly colorful looking buildings. You need to talk to the flamboyant looking man behind the house who is in charge of its deconstruction.

Yeah the walking gay stereotype lol

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
4 years ago#9
Hirokey123 posted...
Sell stuff trust me when I say pretty much everything but Lynel gear and parts are plentiful/easy to come by. Especially ore it's stupidly easy to get all the ores in this game thanks to the blood moon so feel free to sell the vast majority of it for major cash.

You should buy pretty much all outfits, or at the very least the sheikah outfit since I know for a fact that one has a set bonus once upgraded twice (a really nice set bonus).
You should buy the house in Hateno and fully upgrade it
You should use your rupees to restore the great fairies
etc...

What's the bonus??

User Info: Ryukashi

Ryukashi
4 years ago#10
The sheikhs outfit bonus increases stealth and muffles foot steps. Makes getting horses and capturing bugs really easy
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. what should i spend rupees on?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A