• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: basiliskx17

basiliskx17
1 year ago#1
I need one of these for a quest, but I don't know where to find one. I would greatly appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction. I don't even know which zone I should be looking in!

User Info: tveye363

tveye363
1 year ago#2
I think I found some in a swamp...

User Info: basiliskx17

basiliskx17
1 year ago#3
Thanks for the tip. Do you remember which zone the swamp was in? I don't think I have found a swamp yet.

User Info: ZodiacSoldier

ZodiacSoldier
1 year ago#4
I actually found them up on a cliff right next to one of the map towers, just don't remember which one sadly.

There were a few monsters worshipping and they had fruits in the alter, there were also durian trees all over that area.

There were also alot of trees in the area, so was most likely one of the Towers near the forest areas.

I can check when I get home later.
3DS FC: 3797-9082-8623 // 2DS FC: 0276-2240-8971 (Alt)
Switch FC: SW-6184-3549-7403 // FE Fates CC: 14211-52887-12563-84373

User Info: Rage_M

Rage_M
1 year ago#5
Alternatively you can buy one from Gerudo Town.
3DS FC: 2922-0180-2041
FS Pokeman: Aipom, Loudred, Chansey
(message deleted)

User Info: CW Boi 209

CW Boi 209
1 year ago#7
I believe there's a cliff near Lakeside Stable that has some. The area is to the left of Lurelin Village, or southwest from Hateno Village. Just be careful though because there are a lot of lightning strikes in that area.
i7 4790 | ASRock H97M ITX | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | SanDisk Ultra II 960GB SSD | EVGA GTX 980ti 6GB SC+ ACX 2.0+ | CM Elite 130

User Info: hirstaang

hirstaang
1 year ago#8
Found in the jungle, to the south. There's tons of them on a cliff next to the tower for the area.

User Info: PrincessTsuki

PrincessTsuki
1 year ago#9
There's a shop in the Gerudo Town Bazaar that sells Hearty Durians. You can either buy them there, or take a picture and scout for them (or both).

The tricky part is getting into the town. You'll hear from a male Hylian outside the town about a man who infiltrated the town (males/voe are strictly prohibited) who hangs around Kara Kara Bazaar, which is the oasis not far Northeast from there (if you get a cutscene with Vah Naboris, you're in the right place). Ask around, and you'll only hear about a female Gerudo merchant. Climb up to the tall rock structure and talk to the "woman" standing up there. When you get the chance, compliment "her" looks, and "she'll" hook you up with a Gerudo clothing set that will let Link pass as a (rather cute) girl as long as he wears it, with a bonus to heat resistance.

User Info: Zephyr Blayze

Zephyr Blayze
1 year ago#10
hirstaang posted...
Found in the jungle, to the south. There's tons of them on a cliff next to the tower for the area.

Can verify, I was able to grab about 30 of them on a sweep through the area. Also one of the better cooking items. 5x in a pot gives 20 temp hearts.
4205cast.com | Gaming podcast
"1% of the users received 95% of the karma bonuses. Occupy GameFAQs." -DetroitDJ
  • Topic Archived