• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Anyone else not hunting animals?

User Info: fireflydrake

fireflydrake
1 year ago#1
They're too cute to kill, so I just make do on plants and meat/fish left at bokoblin camps. Seems like this means I won't be able to make elixirs though, ahh ;___;

Also only a few minutes into the game I climbed a tree to investigate something shiny and accidentally took a bird egg. Tried to put it back but it fell off the tree OTL
I don't wanna be a chicken, I just wanna be a duck, so I shake my butt. Quack quack quack quack!

User Info: fireflydrake

fireflydrake
1 year ago#2
Accidentally ran over some slow birds with my horse too, but I'll pin that as natural selection. ;;
I don't wanna be a chicken, I just wanna be a duck, so I shake my butt. Quack quack quack quack!

User Info: GhostCenturion

GhostCenturion
1 year ago#3
If I have the opportunity to kill one, I will. I need food.
Current Game: A Link To The Past
Hyped Game: Breath Of The Wild

User Info: pokeguru87

pokeguru87
1 year ago#4
I need my meat. Which means they gotta die. The small critters are necessary for my upgrades and elixirs. You won't be able to upgrade most things past the first level without the critters. Especially the elemental armor which almost all of them take some critter or another to get to Level 2, which is when you get the Set Bonus.
3DS Friend Code: 2664-2130-7079
If you add me, PM your Friend Code and I'll add back.

User Info: giorgiov

giorgiov
1 year ago#5
The first time I saw a squirrel and it got too late to shot it with my bow I felt so sad. Hunting in games is fun.

User Info: LukeyC224

LukeyC224
1 year ago#6
I'm not too fussy but I won't harm foxes or dogs whatsoever.
PSN/GT: LukeyC224. 3DS FC: 0001-3497-9073
--- Dammit! WWJBD?---

User Info: Cheko2015

Cheko2015
1 year ago#7
No I kill everything I can the limited time Ive played. To me and in games like this, these "animals" are nothing more then a series of 1's and 0's. They are a series that has been organized in such a marvelous way, in order to give the illusion to my primitive monkey brain that its an animal. So I go around slaughtering with reckless abandon. I illicit no more an emotional reaction when I erase numbers off paper with a pencil.
FC: 1075-0820-9469
IGN: Cheko

User Info: Black_Triforce

Black_Triforce
1 year ago#8
I kill everything but foxes and horses. I don't go for small birds or squirrels either because I don't care about the nuts they drop.

I would have given wolves a pass too, but my first encounter with them had them attacking me and me finding out that they drop prime meat. Now I snipe every pack I see and send them running.
My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

User Info: blazingsonic

blazingsonic
1 year ago#9
KILL THEM ALL!!!! @_@ Meeeeeat!
Moving to a less corrupted forum,

User Info: mikey_205

mikey_205
1 year ago#10
I killed a fox and felt guilty. Most stuff is fair game but im not going to kill foxes, dogs or squirrels.
Pokemon X FC 4940-6875-7569
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Anyone else not hunting animals?
  • Topic Archived