• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. How do you get heat resistant clothes?

User Info: Warmonger222

Warmonger222
3 years ago#1
I'm trying to go to eldin volcano, but all I have is fireproof elixers, and only enough to last about 10 minutes. Where can I get clothes that protect you from extreme heat?
"Will ninty go bankrupt?" "Only if Iwata starts using Nintendo's money to spell out a flaming Please Understand on an airstrip." Mike_oxfirm

User Info: moogle69

moogle69
3 years ago#2
remove all your clothing except pants, there is no heat resistance clothing i think, but that reduces the heat.
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980
Hyped: LOH:TOCSIII, Xenoblade 2, SMO, Splatoon 2

User Info: Nintendo_MyLife

Nintendo_MyLife
3 years ago#3
There's gerudo gear that is heat resistant. I haven't gotten it yet but it's listed in the strategy guide I picked up.
3DS FC: 2019-9669-9828 - Pokemon IGN Rosalind

User Info: LinkofHyrule991

LinkofHyrule991
3 years ago#4
moogle69 posted...
remove all your clothing except pants, there is no heat resistance clothing i think, but that reduces the heat.

Taking off your clothes does not protect from being set on fire by nearby lava, or the extreme heat of the desert.

You can get fireproof armor from a person at Foothill stable, on the road leading to death mountain from Lanayru
3DS FC: 4468-1483-7254
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner

User Info: Lord Ephraim

Lord Ephraim
3 years ago#5
3 fireproof elixirs is enough to make it to Goron city where you can buy flameproof armor. You do need the whole set and it costs 3000 rubies for them all.

You can hand a guy 10 fireproof lizards for a head? Chest? piece.
SNARGLEBLAGH

User Info: hirstaang

hirstaang
3 years ago#6

You can get fireproof armor from a person at Foothill stable, on the road leading to death mountain from Lanayru

Almost! That person sells heat resistant elixirs, with those you can get into Goron city - thats where you buy the gear
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. How do you get heat resistant clothes?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A