• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: aldrin_fob

aldrin_fob
3 years ago#31
add a storage chest so i can store all the precious but breakable weapons that costs a lot if i wanted it retrieved.
This is my signature, also functions as a line break.

User Info: Nerpraptor

Nerpraptor
3 years ago#32
aldrin_fob posted...
add a storage chest so i can store all the precious but breakable weapons that costs a lot if i wanted it retrieved.

You can store 3 weapons 3 shields and 3 bows at your home in a display case
What do you mean I ain't kind?
I'm just not your kind!

User Info: fernantendo

fernantendo
3 years ago#33
Shields have been lasting me so long, I keep throwing old ones away to carry new ones. I'm always packed.

Durability is a non-issue once you get further in the game. Weapons drop/are found like rupees and hearts dropped/were found in previous 3D Zeldas.
Let's get ON with it! - Bill from The Last of Us

User Info: Nerpraptor

Nerpraptor
3 years ago#34
fernantendo posted...
Shields have been lasting me so long, I keep throwing old ones away to carry new ones. I'm always packed.

Durability is a non-issue once you get further in the game. Weapons drop/are found like rupees and hearts dropped/were found in previous 3D Zeldas.

Fight a white maned Lynel and tell me you have plenty of shields
What do you mean I ain't kind?
I'm just not your kind!

User Info: Apl_J

Apl_J
3 years ago#35
EarthViper posted...
Unbelievably poor design decision.

Lol, I love when people say this when they really mean "I don't like this thing they did."

Durability in this game is done better than any I've played. Whether or not one finds it annoying or not is one thing, but if you understand the actual reasoning behind it, its a solid implementation and execution.
Who are they to just take it all and hoard it?
Who am I that I can't get my portion?

User Info: Erionn

Erionn
3 years ago#36
Nerpraptor posted...
fernantendo posted...

Fight a white maned Lynel and tell me you have plenty of shields

Why are you blocking in the first place? Dodge and kill.

User Info: Forte1696

Forte1696
3 years ago#37
EarthViper posted...
I hope enough people complain about this idiotic durability mechanic that Nintendo wises up and at least offers some unbreakable dlc equipment.

It's really making a 10 game into a 6 or 7 for me. Unbelievably poor design decision.

Over exaggerate much?

User Info: Pit_07

Pit_07
3 years ago#38
It's annoying but not horrible. It does suck that they seem to break rather quick though. Like it should have a standard durability system. Low tier weapons last 15-20 uses or at least half hour or so. You're lucky if it lasts 10 minutes depending on where You are. I'm pretty early on (just finished zora domain) so stuff doesn't last too long but enough with proper use.
Cyndaquil just grew on me
You should probably get that checked, it might need removing.
~Kamek69

User Info: game_man1

game_man1
3 years ago#39
It's not even an issue, yeah weapons break alot but you replace them just as quickly.

User Info: rabbid_chaos

rabbid_chaos
3 years ago#40
You can "repair" weapons actually. Only certain ones though. But specific weapons, once you obtain them, will have npc's that will replace the weapon for you after it breaks.
My signature was flagged as offensive, took long enough...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A