• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Owa Dam Shrine (Treasure chest next to name)
shockwavematty 4 years ago#1
what is this chest mean. Its next to the location name when you open the map.
Nex9000 4 years ago#2
means you got all the chests in that shrine.
If your other shrines don't have it, it means you missed some of the bonus chests
BF_Skinner 4 years ago#3
Does every shrine have at least one bonus chest?
Name the movie in which both words of the title do NOT follow the orthographical rule of 'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.
shockwavematty 4 years ago#4
thanks , umm i have got all chests from other shrines but theres nothing there. hmmm are you sure
PHYTO-1 4 years ago#5
no, not every shrine has a chest. also, sometimes you might have opened a chest- found a lame weapon and didnt bother to empty your inventory to get it.
Worlds greatest vanilla dynamo player mwahahaha
Sw 6125 6601 4916
shockwavematty 4 years ago#6
if not every shrine has a chest why is there a chest next to a shrine in blue on map..Sorry just confusing.
Master Of Majora 4 years ago#7
shockwavematty posted...
if not every shrine has a chest why is there a chest next to a shrine in blue on map..Sorry just confusing.

The icon appears if there are no more chests to open in the Shrine, and appears even if there's no chest at all. If there wouldn't be any blue chest icon next to a Shrine with zero chests, people would spend hours and hours to look for a chest that doesn't exist and get very frustrated.
"How could there ever be nuances in a world consisting solely of ones and zeros?" -- Unknown
Currently playing AC: New Horizons and LoZ: Spirit Tracks
shockwavematty 4 years ago#8
So if there's anything not blue chest then I missed something?
Master Of Majora 4 years ago#9
Yes, if the blue chest icon is missing, then you have definitely missed a chest there. You could name the Shrine, and people might be able to give you hints. :-) I'm not that far into the game myself though.
"How could there ever be nuances in a world consisting solely of ones and zeros?" -- Unknown
Currently playing AC: New Horizons and LoZ: Spirit Tracks
LaurensL 4 years ago#10
Tip: upgrade your sensor and track the Treasure Chest in your compendium, makes it much easier to find the hidden chests.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Owa Dam Shrine (Treasure chest next to name)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A