• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: modernwayfarer

modernwayfarer
2 years ago#1
Anyone figured out what the best overall set is for general combat and consistent use?
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: saiyanlink5

saiyanlink5
2 years ago#2
It is the Champion's Tunic when fully upgraded (the blue tunic in all the trailers). It has 32 defense when fully upgraded. After that, the soldiers armor set has 28 defense with no extra boosts nd the armor of the wild (cap of the wild, tunic of the wild, and trousers of the wild

User Info: saiyanlink5

saiyanlink5
2 years ago#3
sorry didn't finish:
but the armor of the wild have 28 defense with a boost to the master sword beam, and ancient armor has 28 defense, guardian resist, and ancient proficiency. almost everything else has 20 defense or lower.
(message deleted)

User Info: Sakray-X

Sakray-X
2 years ago#5
Doesnt matter all that much since ull get one shot anyway ;p just wear what u like

User Info: blablablax17

blablablax17
2 years ago#6
I like using the Hylian armor set.
I have it at level 2 and it has 24 defense.
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

User Info: marcthemagicbum

marcthemagicbum
2 years ago#7
Tunic of the Wild has 88 defense fully upgraded... 28 per piece, +4 defense set bonus
Ninety-nine little bugs in the code,Ninety-nine little bugs.Take one down, patch it around,
127 little bugs in the code.

User Info: Waytoodeep03

Waytoodeep03
2 years ago#8
marcthemagicbum posted...
Tunic of the Wild has 88 defense fully upgraded... 28 per piece, +4 defense set bonus

Where is this

User Info: OGCFB

OGCFB
2 years ago#9
Waytoodeep03 posted...

Where is this

You get it from the side quest "A Gift From The Monks" which you get after completing every shrine in the game.
PSN: OGCFB Steam: ogcfb
FC: 5430-1526-0204

User Info: Sammycakes88

Sammycakes88
2 years ago#10
OGCFB posted...
Waytoodeep03 posted...

Where is this

You get it from the side quest "A Gift From The Monks" which you get after completing every shrine in the game.

Wtf by then u would not even need it.

Just got my champion shirt to lvl 4 and my hyrul pants are at lvl 3(have not found any head gear I like)
PS4 Sammycake88/Xbox One Sammycakes88
Fire Emblem Fates Mycastle 05358-10817-47902-76093
  • Topic Archived