• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Treasure chest beside shrine name on map?
spunXtain 4 years ago#1
Does this mean there is still a chest inside or that all cheats are gone? I'm on my second shrine, the bomb trial and after I finished I noticed the treasure chest icon. The first shine doesn't have it.
Got coffee, got donuts, got wasted...
www.lasertimepodcast.com
coulman 4 years ago#2
I was wondering the same thing. Did you get the chest from the magnesis shrine? I did and it has the chest symbol. It's the only shrine I've done so far.
Looks like i picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
solosnake 4 years ago#3
Pretty sure it means you have gotten all the chests if the symbol is there
"We would have no NBA possibly if they got rid of all the flopping." ~ Dwyane Wade
http://i.imgur.com/MYYEIx5.gif http://i.imgur.com/WGE12ef.jpg
(message deleted)
JJrooot 4 years ago#5
It has to mean you got them all....hrmm...no icon next to the first shrine for me with the magnet rune. Was there a chest in there?
I met the surgeon general and he offered me a cigarette
SocialAssassin 4 years ago#6
JJrooot posted...
It has to mean you got them all....hrmm...no icon next to the first shrine for me with the magnet rune. Was there a chest in there?

It seems like there's atleast one chest in each shrine. I've come across a couple with two in it.
coulman 4 years ago#7
JJrooot posted...

On a platform upper left just before you open the double doors. Use magnesis to pull it down.
Looks like i picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
HeeroAOD 4 years ago#8
Yes it means you got them all in the shrine. Good for completionist runs
Gt is HeeroAOD
3ds FC 2859-6759-5174
JJrooot 4 years ago#9
coulman posted...
JJrooot posted...

On a platform upper left just before you open the double doors. Use magnesis to pull it down.

Thank You
I met the surgeon general and he offered me a cigarette
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Treasure chest beside shrine name on map?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A