• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: MV6000

MV6000
2 years ago#1
Instead of waiting 24 hours after using the amiibo with a random chance of an item you want you should try this

Save the game

Use amiibo

Open the chest

If it's not the item you want load the file you just saved

Rinse and repeat until you get the items you want.
Mighty No. 11144
http://psnprofiles.com/MV6000

User Info: Zeldameister

Zeldameister
2 years ago#2
MV6000 posted...
Instead of waiting 24 hours after using the amiibo with a random chance of an item you want you should try this

Save the game

Use amiibo

Open the chest

When or where in the game can you activate the amiibo function? I just wanna know, because it's not avaible from the start.

User Info: deoxyscyclone

deoxyscyclone
2 years ago#3
Zeldameister posted...
MV6000 posted...

Save the game

Use amiibo

Open the chest

When or where in the game can you activate the amiibo function? I just wanna know, because it's not avaible from the start.

I'd like to know this too. Especially for my pupper companion.
N3DS FC: 3067-7619-6982 ~ FE:Fates Castle: 06593-87332-74341-48241
Official Umbreon companion~! :3 - http://www.youtube.com/user/BetaNights

User Info: evoL_nekorB

evoL_nekorB
2 years ago#4
deoxyscyclone posted...
Zeldameister posted...
MV6000 posted...

Save the game

Use amiibo

Open the chest

I believe you have to play the game a little and the amiibo function will pop up soon enough.
Gamer Tag - Jack Slayer X
Playstation Network - JackSlayer85

Zeldameister
2 years ago#5
evoL_nekorB posted...
deoxyscyclone posted...
Zeldameister posted...
MV6000 posted...

Save the game

Use amiibo

Open the chest

I believe you have to play the game a little and the amiibo function will pop up soon enough.

Well I just arrived at the first Shrine, so I guess it will take a while. But I've found a strange chest with EX written on it, which gave me a rare gem stone.

evoL_nekorB
2 years ago#6
Zeldameister posted...
evoL_nekorB posted...
deoxyscyclone posted...
Zeldameister posted...
MV6000 posted...

Save the game

Use amiibo

Open the chest

Well I just arrived at the first Shrine, so I guess it will take a while. But I've found a strange chest with EX written on it, which gave me a rare gem stone.

That EX chest is a bonus chest for purchasing the DLC. There's 3 of them in the great plateau region.

Zeldameister
2 years ago#7
evoL_nekorB posted...
Zeldameister posted...
evoL_nekorB posted...
deoxyscyclone posted...
Zeldameister posted...
MV6000 posted...

Save the game

Use amiibo

Open the chest

That EX chest is a bonus chest for purchasing the DLC. There's 3 of them in the great plateau region.

Thank you! So I guess the EX stands for Expansion which is the only logical thing. I've just watched a video about these chests. You can find them near the first three Shrines.

evoL_nekorB
2 years ago#8
Zeldameister posted...
evoL_nekorB posted...
Zeldameister posted...
evoL_nekorB posted...
deoxyscyclone posted...
Zeldameister posted...
MV6000 posted...

Save the game

Use amiibo

Open the chest

Thank you! So I guess the EX stands for Expansion which is the only logical thing. I've just watched a video about these chests. You can find them near the first three Shrines.

Your welcome, yes I believe it does stand for expansion as well.

User Info: Takusho

Takusho
2 years ago#9
So how far in until I unlock Amiibo functionality?

Just finished the fourth shrine and the cutscene, heading to Kakariko now. Did I pass it or is it coming up?
Current: FFXIV/XV | Pokemon Sun | MH4U/G | BnS | BF1 | DW:N0 | WoF | DB:F/XV2
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2867713/

evoL_nekorB
2 years ago#10
Takusho posted...
So how far in until I unlock Amiibo functionality?

Just finished the fourth shrine and the cutscene, heading to Kakariko now. Did I pass it or is it coming up?

Make sure you turn the amiibo function on in the options, I forgot to mention that earlier.
  • Topic Archived