• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. When is a new Fire Emblem game coming out
jesseCheech 1 month ago#1
Where is it.
All other franchises blow ass.
Haven't you heard? The bird is the word.
BlueDsc 1 month ago#2
Probably not gonna be one for a while since it's only been a yearish since Three Houses got its DLC.
Terotrous 1 month ago#3
They can't really release one right now because there's no Smash Bros game to put their characters into.
https://gababoutgames.blogspot.com/ - GAB About Games, a retro console rating project, Saturn / PS1 on now
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
mattfrank 1 month ago#4
Remember we got new FE games yearly...
US 3ds FC:Bafflin 0533-4048-3637
Jpn 3ds FC:Mattfrank 3909-8121-4346
Eagle_hunter 1 month ago#5
Well there was a rumored FE6+7 remake for couple of years now. Supposedly to be released on the 3ds and then shifted development to the Switch version and about half a year ago, the development is being handled by another developer (similar case to 3H where the gameplay aspect was handled by Koei Tecmo and the story/character aspect was handled by Intelligent Systems).
"If you've got enough free time to fantasize about your beautiful death... Why don't you just live your life beautifully to the end"-Sakata Gintoki-
NintendoGamer83 1 month ago#6
After its announced ...
"Topics on Switch board must be Switch related" "Misinformation is not allowed" - Mods
Neonfox930 1 month ago#7
How many times has TC made this topic
NintendoGamer83 1 month ago#8
mattfrank posted...
Remember we got new FE games yearly...

Yup. Every year.
Apart from 91, 93, 95, 97, 98, 2000, 01, 06, 09, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21...
"Topics on Switch board must be Switch related" "Misinformation is not allowed" - Mods
jesseCheech 1 month ago#9
Eagle_hunter posted...
Well there was a rumored FE6+7 remake for couple of years now. Supposedly to be released on the 3ds and then shifted development to the Switch version and about half a year ago, the development is being handled by another developer (similar case to 3H where the gameplay aspect was handled by Koei Tecmo and the story/character aspect was handled by Intelligent Systems).
I want to believe in a FE6 remake because of the comments made by the lead dev from Echoes, but I'm guessing it's more likely to be 4.
If it were 6 we'd have likely heard about it by now - because this upcoming January is the end of the FE 30th anniversary and for FE's western audience they drew attention to both Marth and Roy last January for their initial international exposure through Melee.
To me if it were 6 they would have announced it in the last direct - even if it was going to face a delay.
Would have been fitting to at least announce it within the 30th anniversary.

Neonfox930 posted...
How many times has TC made this topic
Come to derail my topic yet again I see.
Haven't you heard? The bird is the word.
Neonfox930 1 month ago#10
jesseCheech posted...
Come to derail my topic yet again I see.

What do u expect us to discuss? No one on this forum has any way of knowing what the next FE game will be or when it will come out. Do u want us to all say "idk"?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. When is a new Fire Emblem game coming out
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A