• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Do you believe this rumor? (N64 coming to NSO soon)

User Info: SketchDog

SketchDog
2 months ago#1
Do you believe this rumor? (N64 coming to NSO soon) - Results (210 votes)
Yes of course I believe it
16.19% (34 votes)
No, it's bulls***!
83.81% (176 votes)
This poll is now closed.
https://www.thegamer.com/nintendo-64-games-switch-online/

Nintendo 64 Games Rumoured To Be Coming To Switch Online

โ€œOne of the platforms that will be coming to the Nintendo Switch Online in the future is the revolutionary Nintendo 64,โ€ Drake says. They add that if and when that happens, Nintendo could well introduce a whole new tier to NSO for those who want to access the N64 library. A more expensive option since N64 games will obviously be a step above what is already available, even if Game Boy games are added in the near future.
Q.E.D.

User Info: Tom Clark

Tom Clark
2 months ago#2
I doubt it - not before they make money with a potential N64 Mini.

I reckon Game Boy games are coming soon though

User Info: Mr-Teddy-bear57

Mr-Teddy-bear57
2 months ago#3
It explains why they took down the Mario collection.

User Info: BassForever

BassForever
2 months ago#4
I want to believe, but it's hard to believe when it comes to Nintendo and their NSO classic games.

Like Nintendo themselves could tweet "we're planning to add a new platform to NSO, one that supports 4 players ๐Ÿ‘€" and I'm cynical enough to think they're still talking about the og gameboy.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.

User Info: HValle

HValle
2 months ago#5
No.

But then again they did include SNES
The C is for Courage, just another word for brave
O! Oh my god, what a very handsome knaive

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace
2 months ago#6
Nope.

I think the GBA is far more likely because it's much cheaper and lazier to do after the GB/GBC of course.
PSN ID: Adamight
Nintendo FC: SW-7107-7946-6201 3DS: 1908-5485-7965

User Info: GamePlaye

GamePlaye
2 months ago#7
Who the hell would pay more for those 10-12 n64 games? Idiotic
(message deleted)

User Info: Srheeropercent

Srheeropercent
2 months ago#9
It would be a bad move from Nintendo to never offer N64 games on the Switch in some form.

I know games like Quake, Mario 64 and Turok have already made it to the Eshop and that's a good start.

The N64 Library is what I grew up with on my TV and many of the games still hold up to today, if ovcourse you don't mind the graphical downgrade.
---------------------------------------------------------
Switch Friend Code - SW-7173-9981-4996. Aprimon list http://tiny.cc/mlvxkz

User Info: SketchDog

SketchDog
2 months ago#10
Srheeropercent posted...
It would be a bad move from Nintendo to never offer N64 games on the Switch in some form.

I know games like Quake, Mario 64 and Turok have already made it to the Eshop and that's a good start.

The N64 Library is what I grew up with on my TV and many of the games still hold up to today, if ovcourse you don't mind the graphical downgrade.
It's kind of funny seeing how jaded an apathetic Nintendo has made their fan base. Their last two consoles offered N64 games and much larger retro library. Now when the possibility of N64 on Switch is put out there based on insider information almost 100% of the users are saying no way this will happen.
Q.E.D.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Do you believe this rumor? (N64 coming to NSO soon)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A