• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Best couch co-op Switch games?

User Info: Towelie1727

Towelie1727
2 weeks ago#1
I'm looking for some more games to play with my wife while we spend most of our time inside for at least the next few weeks. I already have:

Hyrule Warriors
Fire Emblem Warriors
Mario Kart 8
Sonic Team Racing
Diablo III

I'm thinking about getting Resident Evil Revelations 2 (noticed 1 doesn't have campaign co-op - how much story do I miss by skipping it?) Also thinking about RE5 but I played through that years ago with a friend. I've also been recommended Overcooked 2 before and am considering that as well. What other options are out there?
Don't forget to bring a towel!

User Info: Jutopero

Jutopero
2 weeks ago#2
Duckgame
Nomura you broke my heart, and not in a good way. Waiting for Square Enix to return to what it used to be...
LetsMakeSEGreatAgain

User Info: PedroMontana

PedroMontana
2 weeks ago#3
The games on Psikyo Shooting Stars Alpha & Bravo are all good fun in local coop (Strikers 1945 I-III, Gunbird 1&2, Dragon Blaze, Zero Gunner 2, Samurai Aces, Tengai).

Caladrius Blaze is also good in coop, and it's currently on sale for 50% off on the eShop. If you don't want Caladrius because of the "suggestive themes", you can look into Raiden V, but Caladrius is definitely the better game.

Metal Slug 1-5 are on the eShop, those are always good fun in coop.

The games on the Capcom Beat'em Up Bundle also provide solid coop fun.
The Ninja Saviors Return of the Warriors is very good, too, but it's also very HARD.
Another good beat'em up is Code of Princess, but i have not played that one in coop so far, so i'm not sure how good it is as a coop game.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 mixes beat'em up gameplay with Diablo-esque top-down dungeon crawling, considering you have Diablo III you should enjoy this one, too.

The campaign of Super Bomberman R is a lot of fun in coop, and when you're done with that you can play the competitive multiplayer modes. If you really don't want to play against each other, you can play the competitive modes as a team against the CPU.

For 2d platformers, the obvious choices are New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe, Kirby Star Allies and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze.
Donkey Kong isn't really designed around coop, so i'd recommend Mario and Kirby over it.

No More Heroes

User Info: PedroMontana

PedroMontana
1 week ago#4
Blazing Star is also great in coop, there are items you can collect to manipulate which player the enemies pay more attention to.

No More Heroes

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
1 week ago#5
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
"Why must it always be pandemonium?!"

User Info: Srheeropercent

Srheeropercent
1 week ago#6
Towelie1727 posted...
I'm looking for some more games to play with my wife while we spend most of our time inside for at least the next few weeks. I already have:

Hyrule Warriors
Fire Emblem Warriors
Mario Kart 8
Sonic Team Racing
Diablo III

I'm thinking about getting Resident Evil Revelations 2 (noticed 1 doesn't have campaign co-op - how much story do I miss by skipping it?) Also thinking about RE5 but I played through that years ago with a friend. I've also been recommended Overcooked 2 before and am considering that as well. What other options are out there?

Overcooked 2 yes.

I had my sister in stitches because she was terrible at it. Imagine asking your wife to cook something and all she does is keep spraying a fire extinguisher at the pan. That's what my sister did and she couldn't stop even tho she wanted to. The pan wasn't even on fire.
---------------------------------------------------------
Switch Friend Code - SW-7173-9981-4996. Aprimon list http://tiny.cc/mlvxkz

User Info: zoroark14

zoroark14
1 week ago#7
Splatoon2
but it requires online or multiple switches

minecraft
god hair was green
Favourite game: xenoblade chronicles x (Mythra for smash)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Best couch co-op Switch games?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A