• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. January 2020 NPD: Switch #1 Hardware, DBZ Kakarot #1 Software

User Info: cr14mson

cr14mson
4 days ago#11
KenKutaragi posted...
It is also worth noting that analyst Daniel Ahmad has reported that PS4 and Xbox One sales are declining much faster than expected, compared to the PS3 and Xbox 360 declines in the same time frame.
haters are gonna say its just because of the pending next gen releases

User Info: KenKutaragi

KenKutaragi
4 days ago#12
cr14mson posted...
haters are gonna say its just because of the pending next gen releases

It will be hilarious if the next systems end up selling under expectations.

With Bloomberg's recent article pointing out that the PS5 may see a minimum of $500, that can be a major factor in a decreased amount of sales compared to the PS4, at least at launch.
Ken Kutaragi is known as the 'Father of Playstation.'
Now Analyst of Nintendo Switch's Outstanding Success and Performance. Let the Switch continue to sell.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: BenjaMan64

BenjaMan64
4 days ago#13
Goku scores another win. Awesome.

Not much into DBZ anymore, but the game being basically an action RPG has me intrigued.
Check yourselves for Hepatitis C. By the time symptoms show up, it may be too late to prevent permanent damage.
Rest in peace, Mom. 12/08/1947-11/10/2018.

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 days ago#14
BenjaMan64 posted...
Goku scores another win. Awesome.

Not much into DBZ anymore, but the game being basically an action RPG has me intrigued.
It’s actually basically Xenoverse but you can level up your character like an ARPG.
3DS: 4871-6557-4900 | Switch: SW-7875-2425-7203
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nifterific | XBL / PSN: Nifterific | NNID: n00bsaib0t

User Info: DarkDemon373

DarkDemon373
4 days ago#15
It's worth noting that Smash and Mario Kart 8 (as well as a few others) may be a bit higher as they don't include digital sales.
n00bsaib0t posted...
It’s actually basically Xenoverse but you can level up your character like an ARPG.
That’s why i’m hesitant to pick it up at full price. It wasn’t the expansive arpg I thought it was gonna be.
FDT

n00bsaib0t
4 days ago#17
doutforharambe posted...
That’s why i’m hesitant to pick it up at full price. It wasn’t the expansive arpg I thought it was gonna be.
I’ll definitely grab it on sale for $30 or less, but seeing how the story was cut down and censored in some cases combined with some Superman 64 hoop flying and Xenoverse combat I know I’m not going to get $60 out of it.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nifterific | XBL / PSN: Nifterific | NNID: n00bsaib0t

User Info: Dystroph

Dystroph
4 days ago#18
n00bsaib0t posted...
No, it's not....
1) You DO level up your character in Xenoverse.
2) You don't explore a world in Xenoverse (outside a small hub city that you access missions from). In Kakarot, you explore an open world and collect things in it.

n00bsaib0t
4 days ago#19
<a onclick="return show_quoted_message(189706, 78405207, 934370809, '0c5bbf70');" href="/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/78405207/934370809">Dystroph posted... </a>
No, it's not....
1) You DO level up your character in Xenoverse.
2) You don't explore a world in Xenoverse (outside a small hub city that you access missions from). In Kakarot, you explore an open world and collect things in it.
Character levels in Xenoverse don’t feed into a skill tree like Kakarot and the world has nothing to do with the combat which is pretty much exactly like Xenoverse. Do a combo, smack the opponent away, move painfully slow around the world trying to get back in, repeat. No matter how hard you try to misrepresent what I said you’ll never prove what I said wrong.

User Info: Jaime_Benn

Jaime_Benn
4 days ago#20
Hmmm Kakarot sounds like those Naruto Ultimate Ninja games but with DBZ skin. Well, I guess they are both made by the same developer so I shouldn't be surprised.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. January 2020 NPD: Switch #1 Hardware, DBZ Kakarot #1 Software
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A