• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Do you honestly rate BOTW and SMO that highly?

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
3 days ago#71
They're both still really good.
You know, fish can hear you thinking just before you sneeze...
Botw is a pretty good example of what a 10/10 game is. Easily the best game of the last two generations. It was phenomenal in every aspect. You have to go back to a GC/PS2 days, when videogames were better, to find competition for it.

SMO is great for a Mario game. I'm not a big Mario fan, but I had a lot of fun with it. I'd give it an 8/10
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: mikey_205

mikey_205
3 days ago#73
Yes to both. I laugh at people that insult mainline Zelda and Mario games. Nintendo are basically just competing with themselves. They're that far ahead in quality.

What 3D platformer comes close to 3D Mario quality. Nothing thats what...
Pokemon X FC 4940-6875-7569

User Info: ChowYunFatt

ChowYunFatt
3 days ago#74
Poll is biased as it only takes into account ranking them against other switch games for the most part, considering it's posted on a website in a particular section that's filled with link and mario fanboys.
Not as good as some, but far better than most.

DiscostewSM
3 days ago#75
ChowYunFatt posted...
Poll is biased as it only takes into account ranking them against other switch games for the most part, considering it's posted on a website in a particular section that's filled with link and mario fanboys.
You think it should have been posted on a Sony or Microsoft board or something? It's a poll about them, not anything else.

User Info: spiritomolto

spiritomolto
3 days ago#76
afr1234 posted...
Not it isn't.

Is not by either sales or metacritic score.

Do you want to know which is the best game of all time by critic reception and sales?

GTAV

When zelda sells over 120M copies, then we might start talking about that statement.
Nobody mentioned sales or Metacritic score. You can disagree with someone's opinion, I'm not sure what the point of throwing in arbitrary qualifications is.
Ma la vita continua...

User Info: Yuri_LowelI

Yuri_LowelI
3 days ago#77
BOTW yes. SMO no.
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif

DiscostewSM
3 days ago#78
spiritomolto posted...
Nobody mentioned sales or Metacritic score. You can disagree with someone's opinion, I'm not sure what the point of throwing in arbitrary qualifications is.
If we were to go by sales, it would be Minecraft, then Tetris. Heck, if we were to go by individual platforms rather than combined multi-platform games, Wii Sports would be on top.

User Info: afr1234

afr1234
3 days ago#79
mikey_205 posted...
Yes to both. I laugh at people that insult mainline Zelda and Mario games. Nintendo are basically just competing with themselves. They're that far ahead in quality.

What 3D platformer comes close to 3D Mario quality. Nothing thats what...

No nintendo game is even close competing with astrobot. Nintendo just invested more in marketing than sony, but astrobot is the best 3d platformer ever.

This "nintendo is above everyone" attitude is laughable.
https://imgur.com/a/S3MJSzz Look how much i hate nintendo switch!!!!

User Info: afr1234

afr1234
3 days ago#80
spiritomolto posted...

The game with the most sales and better received critically is somehow an arbitrary qualification?

LOL

best game of story is superman 64
https://imgur.com/a/S3MJSzz Look how much i hate nintendo switch!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Do you honestly rate BOTW and SMO that highly?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers