• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Hideki Kamiya calls the Switch home menu a "piece of crap".

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
1 week ago#161
TheBest69 posted...
As if folders would slow the Switch down.
Literally no one said it would.
3DS: 4871-6557-4900 | Switch: SW-7875-2425-7203
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nifterific | XBL / PSN: Nifterific | NNID: n00bsaib0t

User Info: TheBest69

TheBest69
1 week ago#162
n00bsaib0t posted...
Literally no one said it would.

n00bsaib0t posted...
I’ll take clean and fast over folders.
You literally implied it heavily.

User Info: DarkBuster22904

DarkBuster22904
1 week ago#163
I mean, I agree with him, but the guys is such an a****** that I feel really bad about it
Haven't had a good sig idea since 2006

User Info: Testa-Rossa

Testa-Rossa
1 week ago#164
TheBest69 posted...

Nope. He instead implied he'd take what the Switch offers vs the other two, which are very encumbered. If it's because of folders, sounds like s*** programmers.

User Info: SeekAndDestroy2

SeekAndDestroy2
1 week ago#165
n00bsaib0t posted...
The Switch is easily the cleanest and fastest UI Nintendo has ever made. The Wii, WiiU, and 3DS menus are ugly and slow. I’ll take clean and fast over folders.
The 3DS and Wii were fast and responsive and looked nice. The Switch is fast but that's it. The way games are cluttered around is the opposite of clean lol.

Baha05 posted...
Now I know you are pretty much trolling here. The XB1 UI is TERRIBLE.
Says the person who has never used one. It's not as good as 360 but it's fine, better than PS4 and Switch no doubt.
Someday I'm hoping to close my eyes and pretend, that this crumpled up paper can be perfect again.

n00bsaib0t
1 week ago#166
TheBest69 posted...
Not even a little bit. WiiU and 3DS have folders and are slow. Switch doesn’t and is fast. I’ll take Switch over the other two. Literally none of that says folders are why they are slow, that’s just you making s*** up. It’s bargain bin style trolling.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nifterific | XBL / PSN: Nifterific | NNID: n00bsaib0t

User Info: Yuri_LowelI

Yuri_LowelI
1 week ago#167
SeekAndDestroy2 posted...
The 3DS and Wii were fast and responsive and looked nice. The Switch is fast but that's it. The way games are cluttered around is the opposite of clean lol.

Says the person who has never used one. It's not as good as 360 but it's fine, better than PS4 and Switch no doubt.

I wouldn't take anything Baha says seirously tbh. Guy is one of the biggest fanboys on here and has been dating back to the Wii U days.
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif

User Info: TheBest69

TheBest69
1 week ago#168
Whatever. I just hope Nintendo stops being backwards as f*** and finally adds folders. I don't know how it is with physical players but I am digital and my Switch is cluttered and I hate it. Would be about time for a new substantial os update anyways... the system barely changed over the years. Nothing of great value was added . It's almost the same it was on release.

n00bsaib0t
1 week ago#169
Yuri_LowelI posted...
I wouldn't take anything Baha says seirously tbh. Guy is one of the biggest fanboys on here and has been dating back to the Wii U days.
Thanks for quoting his post so I could see it. He also replied to Baha so I couldn’t see it. Wii and 3DS weren’t fast. Anything SD card related was slow as s*** on Wii, and loading apps takes forever on 3DS just like it does on WiiU. The Switch doesn’t just have games everywhere, they go in a straight line on the main screen and under all games you can sort them a few different ways. It’s definitely the cleanest with no boarders, bezels, or “channel” nonsense going on. If sorting your games alphabetically under all games is clutter then so is having them on your shelf sorted the same way. Folders would be nice, but what Switch offers in function is better than what Wii, WiiU, and 3DS offer in function. At the very least I don’t have to reorder my games every time I get a new one. Wii, WiiU, and 3DS make you either deal with where the console puts it first or sort everything yourself. That’s crap. They should have at least had an option to sort it all alphabetically for you both on the home screen and per folder.

User Info: SS2Matt

SS2Matt
1 week ago#170
He isn't wrong.

It's a basic folder browser without even the basic functions.
"You truly are the Lord of the Rings" - Frildo Boggins
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Hideki Kamiya calls the Switch home menu a "piece of crap".
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers