• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Star Ocean comes out Thursday!!

User Info: WoIverine

WoIverine
1 week ago#1
How come nobody’s discussing this? Get hyped!
SNIKT

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
1 week ago#2
Because most of us still have Star Ocean First Departure and Second Evolution for our PSP.

That's why

User Info: Whodatboii

Whodatboii
1 week ago#3
WizardofHoth posted...
Because most of us still have Star Ocean First Departure and Second Evolution for our PSP.

That's why

Do you have any sources on this?
I. The Future.
Does it ends when it starts or when it ends? - Blayshy

User Info: WoIverine

WoIverine
1 week ago#4
WizardofHoth posted...

That's why
That’s impressive if true. Considering they didn’t even get digital releases.
SNIKT

User Info: Hanzoh

Hanzoh
1 week ago#5
It’s a great game, but it’s also a short game.

Gonna wait for a price drop.

User Info: BahamutBBob

BahamutBBob
1 week ago#6
I read somewhere that they were bringing it out on Switch. Do we know if there are differences between the Switch and PSP versions? I've seen literally zero screenshots or videos, so I'm gonna see if I can educate myself a little bit right now.

Edit: I think it looks like the PSP version, maybe with redone VO (did the PSP version have VO?) and maybe with new cutscenes? I can hold off for a price drop or sale.

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
1 week ago#7
I still have Star Ocean First Departure in its game case and I play it from time to time for my PSP.

So why the fudge would I want to waste 60 bucks on a Switch re-release of the damn game?

User Info: OurLadyPeace

OurLadyPeace
1 week ago#8
WoIverine posted...
WizardofHoth posted...

That's why
That’s impressive if true. Considering they didn’t even get digital releases.

It's true. Also, gamers never buy re-releases of older games they already own on modern consoles.
198x. Out now on PC and PS4. Coming to Xbox One & Switch soon. 198xthegame.com

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
1 week ago#9
WizardofHoth posted...
I still have Star Ocean First Departure in its game case and I play it from time to time for my PSP.

So why the fudge would I want to waste 60 bucks on a Switch re-release of the damn game?

Why are u pretending it's 60?
Disrupting topics to talk about users is acceptable. Calling it out is not allowed.
http://tinyurl.com/y29dxmlm

User Info: kumorixLoveless

kumorixLoveless
1 week ago#10
WizardofHoth posted...

That's why
This
PSP | Vita | DSi | 3DS XL + N3DS XL | Nintendo Switch | Nvidia Shield Portable | Sega Genesis 3 | NES | SNES | DreamCast | PS2 |
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Star Ocean comes out Thursday!!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers