• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I really want dark souls 3 on the switch
vitalemrecords 2 years ago#1
and we can skip dark souls 2
that face you make when
riboflav 2 years ago#2
I found Dark Souls 2 to be the best one. Also, Dark Souls 3 was only able to run at 30 FPS on my PS4 so a Switch version would have issues playing great and looking great I think.
n00bsaib0t 2 years ago#3
riboflav posted...
I found Dark Souls 2 to be the best one. Also, Dark Souls 3 was only able to run at 30 FPS on my PS4 so a Switch version would have issues playing great and looking great I think.
People sacrifice visuals for portability. Witcher 3 is doing well, so I would assume Dark Souls III would be fine.
3DS: 4871-6557-4900 | Switch: SW-7875-2425-7203
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nifterific | XBL / PSN: Nifterific | NNID: n00bsaib0t
Yomigaeru 2 years ago#4
Ideally, I'd want Bloodborne. Unfortunately, that game appears to be locked to Sony's platforms.
Rest in peace, Mom 07/01/1957-09/12/2020
Cancer stole another one, but hopefully she's in a better place
riboflav 2 years ago#5
n00bsaib0t posted...
riboflav posted...
People sacrifice visuals for portability. Witcher 3 is doing well, so I would assume Dark Souls III would be fine.

I think it could be made to be good too. Just not great probably.
JascoD 2 years ago#6
Actually, we can skip 3 and take 2.
Look at you, Hacker. A pth-pth... pathetic creature of meat and bone.
Finn-X 2 years ago#7
How about a new game instead? Always begging ports of old games lol
Kenny_Mayne 2 years ago#8
why ask for only 1 game. ask for all the soulsbornekiro games
Original #1 seahawks fan est. 2021. Not changing sig until they move the seahawks, mariners, sounders to Oklahoma City where they belong
JascoD 2 years ago#9
Finn-X posted...
How about a new game instead? Always begging ports of old games lol

New games sucks ass.

Give me:
Metroid Prime trilogy
Dark Souls 2
Max Payne 3
Symphony of the night
Quake
Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2.

Look at you, Hacker. A pth-pth... pathetic creature of meat and bone.
BazzaPersonal 2 years ago#10
It struggles worse than Witcher 3 did on the PS4, doubt they could make it happen. No reason why DS2 can’t be on there though.
BREATHE
https://imgur.com/gallery/j0Ef4sK
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I really want dark souls 3 on the switch
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A