• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. You think you'll ever have kids?

User Info: CedarPointcp

CedarPointcp
1 week ago#1
do you think you ever will? - Results (381 votes)
i already have kids
28.35% (108 votes)
nope but i think i will later
19.16% (73 votes)
no and i don't think i ever will
52.49% (200 votes)
This poll is now closed.
stropic
"Why should I think I was special?" "No Lois you don't get it, it's because you are special"

User Info: GenericGuy

GenericGuy
1 week ago#2
Not sure what this topic is doing here, but alas.

No, and I don't think I ever will. I wouldn't mind them, but the requirement of finding a partner takes it out of the question for me. I have absolutely zero confidence talking to women.
My top 10 favourite games of all time (updated) - https://i.imgtc.ws/2wF3Uhb.png
The Witcher 3 is overrated.

User Info: Moonbrook

Moonbrook
1 week ago#3
At this point, i'm not at all interested in kids, and probably own't be for a good chunk of my early life. Maybe once I'm, like, 40.
Ordis is hap- angry.
Hmm.... I may require maintenance after all.

User Info: Master_Materia

Master_Materia
1 week ago#4
Probably in 2 or 3 years.

User Info: chief606

chief606
1 week ago#5
I have a son. Hes turning 1 in a few weeks. Its been a crazy ride, but I wouldn't change it for anything.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606 Xbox live: GhostG2050 YouTube: The Casual Canuck
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!

User Info: Dark_guyver

Dark_guyver
1 week ago#6
Have a 10 and 2 1/2 year old.

User Info: petermn88

petermn88
1 week ago#7

GenericGuy posted...
Not sure what this topic is doing here, but alas.

No, and I don't think I ever will. I wouldn't mind them, but the requirement of finding a partner takes it out of the question for me. I have absolutely zero confidence talking to women.

@GenericGuy

If you want to find someone give yourself a chance. Allow yourself to fail. Maybe it takes half a dozen awkward conversations before you find someone you click with, so what? Maybe you aren't great looking, or traditionally successful. So what? Half of guys with girlfriend/wives aren't either, but they gave themselves a chance and they found someone.

User Info: LouisCyphre6

LouisCyphre6
1 week ago#8
Me and my girlfriend are thinking more cats than kids. I do kinda want a child at some point but I'm only 21, it can wait.

User Info: LottoStud

LottoStud
1 week ago#9
I have a 7 yr old boy and a 4 year old girl. Got em both Switch Lites for Christmas.
Burn the Chinese government to the ground.

User Info: Asbel__Lhant

Asbel__Lhant
1 week ago#10
30 years old here and not interested.
Japan may be weird. But America has furries.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. You think you'll ever have kids?
  • Topic Archived