• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Most disappointing game you've played?

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
1 week ago#111
Yoshi's Crafted World
"This game revived my faith for 2D platformers after a super bad time I had with Yoshi's Crafted World." -My feedback on Umihara Kawase Fresh! survey

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
1 week ago#112
Off the top of my head...Dragon Marked For Death. Inti Creates didnt even try with that game.Everything about it just feels halfassed or bland. Such a shame.
Reiji Arisu, Elma, Wonder Red, Steve, and Rex as DLC!

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
1 week ago#113
DUBTuner posted...
trenken posted...
Hollow Knight. No environment variety and has rogue like elements that ruined the game for me.

What's "rogue like" about Hollow Knight? You don't lose any progress upon dying, no permadeath, no procedurally generated levels... Do you even know what rogue like is?

like really this. lol
Reiji Arisu, Elma, Wonder Red, Steve, and Rex as DLC!

User Info: Moonbrook

Moonbrook
1 week ago#114
kaliskonig posted...
DUBTuner posted...
trenken posted...
Hollow Knight. No environment variety and has rogue like elements that ruined the game for me.

What's "rogue like" about Hollow Knight? You don't lose any progress upon dying, no permadeath, no procedurally generated levels... Do you even know what rogue like is?

like really this. lol

And "no environment variety"? I doubt the guy even played the game for more than half an hour.
Ordis is hap- angry.
Hmm.... I may require maintenance after all.

User Info: TallWhiteNinja

TallWhiteNinja
1 week ago#115
Can't think of anything on Switch that's really disappointed me.

My big disappointment this gen is Mass Effect: Andromeda
SMM: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/TallWhiteNinja
SMM2: 04N-L7S-RVG

User Info: EgoMouse32

EgoMouse32
1 week ago#116
Mutant Mudds just felt really tedious.
~~( 8 :> SMM2: 25X-GK0-55G Switch FC: SW-1058-0470-2243. ~~( 8 :>
< 83 == Super Mario Maker: http://tinyurl.com/smmegomouse < 83 ==

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
1 week ago#117
For this generation? Rocket League. I'm not the biggest soccer fan, which is fine, but this game is f***ing barebones for single player. You only have fun if you play against people. CPU is boring to play against.
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.

User Info: xXKeatonXx

xXKeatonXx
1 week ago#118
Moonbrook posted...
kaliskonig posted...
DUBTuner posted...
trenken posted...

like really this. lol

And "no environment variety"? I doubt the guy even played the game for more than half an hour.

Exactly my thought when I read that. Why bother to write "lack of environment variety" when you've only completed like 1 hour of a 35+ hour game?

And rogue-like? That's like someone saying Super Mario Bros is rogue-like since you have to restart a level when you die.

User Info: Cheeze_E_Breath

Cheeze_E_Breath
1 week ago#119
For the Switch: probably the Link's Awakening remake. Call me weird, but I had a more fun time with the original over this game. Something about the remake felt off. The bad frame rate doesn't help.

For other systems as a whole: probably Mario Kart 8 for Wii U. As someone who loves Mario Kart Wii, MK8 felt like a step back. The lack of Birdo and the coin item appearing too much doesn't help. The Deluxe version fixed the latter problem because of double items, giving me more options, but it still felt underwhelming to me. Birdo got done dirty and I'll never understand why Birdo was cut for a stupid metallic Peach clone.

User Info: xxdudeyy

xxdudeyy
1 week ago#120
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Gday
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Most disappointing game you've played?
  • Topic Archived