• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Most disappointing game you've played?

User Info: LouisCyphre6

LouisCyphre6
3 days ago#1
Preferably a Switch game This is the Switch board after all but if no Switch games have disappointed you then go for whatever

Feel free to skip this mini rant:

Personally for me it's Pokemon Let's Go. I've been a fan of Pokemon since 2007, and Let's Go Pikachu was the first core game I've been unable to bring myself to complete. Considering I haven't completely written Pokemon Go off and I'm looking forward to playing Pokemon Sword/Shield, my dislike for Let's Go went beyond the limited amount of Pokemon available.

I like the team I've made, I've actually gotten a strong liking for the Oddish line and Beedrill now because of Let's Go. However what really disappoints me about Let's Go is that it feels so much like a downgraded Leaf Green, the best thing you can do is dress up as Team Rocket imo. And the catching mechanic is such a bloody pain in the ass. Especially against legendaries. Thank God legends can't run, unlike nearly every other Pokemon in the game.

Also f*** catching 67 Meltan with 67+ Pinap berries or 134 Meltan to get enough candy for Melmetal.

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
3 days ago#2
Fire Emblem : Awakening, Path of Radiance, Echoes, Shadow Dragon, Three Houses, Birthright/Revelation

Shin Megami : Persona franchise, Persona Q, SMT4, SMT:A, Strange Journey (DS)

Two of my favorite franchise which went from triple-platinum to polished turds within a decade!
Not holding my breath for Fire Emblem, but Shin Megami Tensei V seems to be taking cues from Nocturne, which is an excellent sign.
My mother came to suspect that my father was having an affair with painter Frida Kahlo as she kept finding long black hairs on his clothes - eyebrow's.

User Info: LouisCyphre6

LouisCyphre6
3 days ago#3
Bump

User Info: residentbowers

residentbowers
3 days ago#4
Zelda TP

User Info: Tha_Man_DS

Tha_Man_DS
3 days ago#5
Super Mario Party. What a waste...
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.

User Info: Gamegeek123

Gamegeek123
3 days ago#6
Easily FFIX. Worst FF game of all time, also signifies FF's downfall the best.
Posted by a user with refined tastes.

User Info: Tha_Man_DS

Tha_Man_DS
3 days ago#7
residentbowers posted...
Zelda TP

MOST disappointing of all? You haven't played many games, now have you?
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: WiseGuy3683

WiseGuy3683
3 days ago#8
Borderlands 3. Full of glitches, horrible performance, story was sub par for the series, and they nerfed all the fun end game builds and gear that I and many others grinded for. Not the worst game but easily one of the most disappointing games considering the high standards the series set.
Ryzen 7 2700 | Vega 56 | 16GB 3200 Mhz ; GPD Win
Also have a 60GB PS3, PS4 S, 360 S, XB1 S, Wii, Wii U, Switch, New 3DS XL, Vita, PSTV, Ouya, and DC

User Info: scigeek101

scigeek101
3 days ago#9
Salocool posted...
Fire Emblem : Awakening, Path of Radiance, Echoes, Shadow Dragon, Three Houses, Birthright/Revelation

Shin Megami : Persona franchise, Persona Q, SMT4, SMT:A, Strange Journey (DS)

Two of my favorite franchise which went from triple-platinum to polished turds within a decade!
Not holding my breath for Fire Emblem, but Shin Megami Tensei V seems to be taking cues from Nocturne, which is an excellent sign.

SMT IV was alright.

Really I just don't like the spinoffs, including persona. The main series is solid.
If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
Harry Truman.

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
3 days ago#10
inb4botw
Upcoming: Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, DOOM Eternal
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Most disappointing game you've played?
  • Post New Message