• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. $276 on Amazon. Worth it or wait till Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

User Info: InfestedAdam

InfestedAdam
1 month ago#1
I do not know how much better of a sale/discount I can realistically expect to see around Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Personally I would rather get just the console at a discounted price instead of paying $300 for both the console and some bundle since I do have some eShop credit collecting dust.

At the same time I am not in a rush to get the Switch since a friend is busy with his Masters program and Dragon Quest XI while I am playing through Final Fantasy XIV so Marvel Ultimate Alliance could wait another month or so.

Comments and opinions are appreciated,

Thank you
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"

User Info: stephen_31686

stephen_31686
1 month ago#2
I don't think it will really get too much better. Maybe old stock of the OG, but that's a weird thing to advertise.

InfestedAdam
1 month ago#3
Well that was quick. Seems that $24 off coupon already expired. Coulda sworn it was just available few hours ago.

User Info: KANE_79

KANE_79
1 month ago#4
I've only owned my Switch for a couple of months, but the impression I get is that Nintendo stuff rarely goes on (much of a) sale. Your best bet may be to ask the sales person if they can do a better price on any games you buy with the console.
Watch Out for Fireballs! A retro and non-current games podcast.
http://www.watchoutforfireballs.com

User Info: yakarot

yakarot
1 month ago#5
InfestedAdam posted...
Well that was quick. Seems that $24 off coupon already expired. Coulda sworn it was just available few hours ago.

That sucks, but keep looking around. Perhaps it’ll pop up again. At $276, I would definitely snag it. The price won’t get much lower for a new console.
Gotta go Fast! Add me on Switch!!
Friend Code: SW-1309-7290-9711

User Info: Towelie1727

Towelie1727
1 month ago#6
Last Black Friday, the best deal you could get was $300 for a Switch with Mario Kart 8, so I'd expect something similar this year so it'll depend on how much you value the free game.
Don't forget to bring a towel!

InfestedAdam
1 month ago#7
Seems to be back but only with the neon blue and red joy-con version. Is that version/colours suppose to be the official version of the Switch?

User Info: KingzJuster

KingzJuster
1 month ago#8
InfestedAdam posted...
Seems to be back but only with the neon blue and red joy-con version. Is that version/colours suppose to be the official version of the Switch?

Yes. And yeah, $276 is a steal. That's about the same price I got mine for on eBay back in February and it had only been used once. That price for a never used brand new Switch is great.
Always bet on me.
PSN: KingzJuster

User Info: The_shoemaker

The_shoemaker
1 month ago#9
You're definitely going to get a better value than that during black Friday.

InfestedAdam
1 month ago#10
The_shoemaker posted...
You're definitely going to get a better value than that during black Friday.

For just the console?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. $276 on Amazon. Worth it or wait till Black Friday/Cyber Monday?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers