• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Kotaku says Switch can't handle Overwatch!

User Info: J22InSpirit

J22InSpirit
4 weeks ago#31
NintendoGamer83 posted...
So, a game with reduced performance "cant run".

I wonder if we are allowed to use that rule on non Nintendo systems

Just the title alone had me cracking up. Funniest thing I read today so far.
Shemoth 14:14 "Yahuah fights for you, and you keep silent."

User Info: doutforharambe

doutforharambe
4 weeks ago#32
K
FDT

User Info: akira595

akira595
4 weeks ago#33
https://www.polygon.com/2019/10/16/20916615/overwatch-nintendo-switch-review-impressions-framerate-performance-runs

Polygon basically says the exact same thing.
"Well, sir, I feel like a, like a slice of butter... melting on top of a big-ol' pile of flapjacks.."

User Info: laststarman237

laststarman237
4 weeks ago#34
HValle posted...
Iscratchmyballs posted...
one of the best games of all time.

Haha

User Info: Jikkle

Jikkle
4 weeks ago#35
Honestly the 30fps didn't bother me as much as I thought it would.

The biggest hurdle for me is going from keyboard and mouse to twinsticks with motion controls and I'd venture to guess that's these reviewers are struggling with not necessarily the 30fps.

And I don't think anyone was really under the impression that Overwatch on Switch was going to be the ultimate way to play. You don't have to play the game competitively to have fun with it since there are other modes that aren't ultra competitive and you can play without being stressed about how you're doing.

The people that want to play it competitively are playing it on PC already and so far I'm enjoying the Switch version as a nice more casual and a bit different way to play.

User Info: Asbel__Lhant

Asbel__Lhant
4 weeks ago#36
Iscratchmyballs posted...
one of the best games of all time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
Japan may be weird. But America has furries.

User Info: StickMen1090

StickMen1090
4 weeks ago#37
this article provides nothing new that has not already been said in the past. Possibly just a rushed article to jump on the blizzard hate train since they made some controversial decisions recently. But nothing that we didn't already know was said here.
``if the system is easy to develop for then that just confirms how weak it is" shaunme - 2014
"PS3 had a successful launch" Linetrix - 2018

User Info: CrimsonGear80

CrimsonGear80
4 weeks ago#38
It ran at a pretty smooth 30fps when I played last night.

I guess if you can’t handle that then the game runs “poorly”...
Just tell it to call you "Billy"...
https://i.imgtc.com/q17bfpM.gif

User Info: bigjclassic

bigjclassic
4 weeks ago#39
Kotaku just like IGN are trying to tell gamers to avoid high profile 3rd party ports.

Sad
PSN: classicviolence; NNID: (Ryusaki_J)
Message Boards in 2019: Talking to influencers, trolls, bots and shills. Where are the actual rational minded people?

User Info: dj___roll

dj___roll
4 weeks ago#40
Hell_Thrasher posted...
Sorry, but it's physically impossible for a shooter to be "best" of anything, due to how braindead and dull they are.

sort of like your post about it
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Kotaku says Switch can't handle Overwatch!
  • Topic Archived