• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. What went wrong with Gamefreak's new ip Little Town Hero

User Info: meiyuki

meiyuki
4 weeks ago#11
Megaman Omega posted...
bulletproven50 posted...
I was really hyped for it simply because these are the guys behind the legendary Pokémon series

"Made by GameFreak" is actually a big minus in my book. IMO Pokemon could be a lot better if it was developed by a competent company.

This is exactly it. Really pokemon used to be better, it's been slipping a lot over the years. The older games felt like they were really trying to expand and improve the series then they just stopped. After that they came up with the excuse that they're cutting things to make the games feel "unique". They're not even trying anymore with pokemon and their side games are just junk.

User Info: ecylis

ecylis
4 weeks ago#12
akira595 posted...
They are a mediocre company
http://i.imgur.com/UgOcJQG.jpg

User Info: InfinityOver0

InfinityOver0
4 weeks ago#13
Another anime inspired game that's low quality? You don't say..
Science works

User Info: Jack_the_monke7

Jack_the_monke7
4 weeks ago#14
The only thing that’s really “gone wrong” as far as I can tell is that some people online are adamantly against it because of the team that made it. That’s giving them a negative idea of it right off the bat.
King Boo for Super Smash Bros!
StarD86 is forever my hero

User Info: ai123

ai123
4 weeks ago#15
GF games outside of Pokemon have always been quirky little things that some people will absolutely love, but won't find mainstream appeal. LTH will be the same, and that's fine. It's marketed and priced that way.

Meanwhile, armchair developers will keep going on about GF's 'incompetence' and 'laziness', while GF keeps producing multi million selling games that are enjoyed around the world.
'The sprites is ridiculous polygons'

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
4 weeks ago#16
ai123 posted...
GF games outside of Pokemon have always been quirky little things that some people will absolutely love, but won't find mainstream appeal. LTH will be the same, and that's fine. It's marketed and priced that way.

Meanwhile, armchair developers will keep going on about GF's 'incompetence' and 'laziness', while GF keeps producing multi million selling games that are enjoyed around the world.
Pretty much.

I'll give LTH a go when I’m finished up my first DQXIS play through.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi/Go:9267 2163 5632

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 weeks ago#17
ai123 posted...
It's had some good reviews, some middling reviews, and one terrible review that people seem to be obsessing over.

Sounds like the norm around here. People did the same with LA and Digital Foundry’s video showing worst case scenario frame dips while ignoring all other videos showing frame rate.
3DS: 4871-6557-4900 | Switch: SW-7875-2425-7203
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nifterific | XBL / PSN: Nifterific | NNID: n00bsaib0t
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. What went wrong with Gamefreak's new ip Little Town Hero
  • Topic Archived