• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Luigi's Mansion came out 18 years ago. Do you think that game still hold up?

User Info: Need2KnowLion

Need2KnowLion
4 weeks ago#1
ALMOST 18 years ago.

User Info: huyi

huyi
4 weeks ago#2
yes, even I like to go back to it now and again on my 3ds.
Loot Boxes, more Loot Boxes, Microtransactions, Battle Royale, that will be 300 mill per second please...

User Info: RoundhouseKick

RoundhouseKick
4 weeks ago#3
It's still a fun game. Most GC games still hold up well actually.

User Info: MrMegaPhoenix

MrMegaPhoenix
4 weeks ago#4
i finished it on GC about 2 months ago and yeah its still a really good game.

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if it still is the better game to play than 3 too. but we'll see.
Switch ID: SW-8552-0090-1153
PS4 ID: Mr-Mega-Phoenix

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
4 weeks ago#5
Didn't u already rehash this topic?
Disrupting topics to talk about users is acceptable. Calling it out is not allowed.
http://tinyurl.com/y29dxmlm

User Info: shayminguy7

shayminguy7
4 weeks ago#6
Holds up better than Dark Moon
3DS Friend Code: 3136 - 6594 - 8429
Event List: https://goo.gl/ew5y15

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
4 weeks ago#7
It’s a pretty basic game so yeah it still holds up since everything short of the visuals isn’t something that would get worse with age. It’s 3DS remake though brings some much needed QoL features and as a whole and helped fill it out so it felt less like a blatant tech demo allowing it stand right up there with modern handheld games. Dark Moon is still all around a more fleshed out proper game but there is not much they could do for the original that they haven’t already done that wouldn’t compromise the feel and focus of the game.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

User Info: salamence_pkmn

salamence_pkmn
4 weeks ago#8
Absolutely. Luigis Mansion was my childhood and still have a blast replaying through it to this day. The game also got me into Pikmin lol.
Currently Playing: Shining Song Starnova (PC)
Looking Forward To: Halo MCC (PC) and Luigis Mansion 3 (Switch)

User Info: Hejiru

Hejiru
4 weeks ago#9
It's still a great game, just wish it was longer.
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy

User Info: CrimsonSmasher

CrimsonSmasher
4 weeks ago#10
Not really TBH. It’s super short and the controls are kinda booty.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Luigi's Mansion came out 18 years ago. Do you think that game still hold up?
  • Topic Archived