• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Be honest here.....

User Info: Expa0

Expa0
4 days ago#91
I found it pretty average, I'd rather play just about any other 3D Mario game before it.
"Cower before the might of the magic Imhullu: once forbidden, now unleashed!"
-Gharnef (Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon)
(edited 4 days ago)
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: PastaPlankton

PastaPlankton
21 hours ago#95
Weeeehyeeeu

User Info: Monkmaster79

Monkmaster79
20 hours ago#96
Out of all the Mario games I've played, which is every mainline one, it's my favorite.

And the TC is no longer an active member. lol
Fans. Crazy Titanic fans. - Junpei - 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors

User Info: PeachyFart

PeachyFart
8 hours ago#97
It's a pretty f***ing awesome game. Love it.

I love 3D World as well. Both Odyssey and 3D World seem kind of underrated nowadays.

Though my favorite Mario game is probably Yoshi's Island, if that counts.

I notice people who go wild with Odyssey's movement tend to love it a lot. Very satisfying controls.

User Info: MrMegaPhoenix

MrMegaPhoenix
5 hours ago#98
most of you guys didn't listen and still took the TC seriously, but just to point out, he is now blocked from gamefaqs.

he's done this on multiple previous accounts with massive spamming about Mario and got those accounts banned and he kept coming back. You guys literally wasted time taking him seriously

but yeah, he got marked and the mods did the right thing, so just remember if you see a spamming Mario account in future, its this guy. don't take him seriously, just mark and move on.
Switch ID: SW-8552-0090-1153
PS4 ID: Mr-Mega-Phoenix

User Info: Hokuto

Hokuto
5 hours ago#99
MrMegaPhoenix posted...
most of you guys didn't listen and still took the TC seriously, but just to point out, he is now blocked from gamefaqs.

he's done this on multiple previous accounts with massive spamming about Mario and got those accounts banned and he kept coming back. You guys literally wasted time taking him seriously

but yeah, he got marked and the mods did the right thing, so just remember if you see a spamming Mario account in future, its this guy. don't take him seriously, just mark and move on.

Finally
Comments may contain sarcasm

User Info: MirMiros

MirMiros
5 hours ago#100
Not a big mario fan, but I still find it pretty enjoyable.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Be honest here.....
  • Post New Message