• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. What years were your high school years? Describe using notable game releases.

User Info: Need2KnowLion

Need2KnowLion
4 weeks ago#1
My high school years were from Smash 4’s launch in 2014 to Smash Ultimate’s reveal in 2018.

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
4 weeks ago#2
Yikes. We got a young'un.

Jokes aside, Fire Emblem Awakening's Japanese release to Bravely Second's Western release.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: doutforharambe

doutforharambe
4 weeks ago#3
My high school years were from Donkey Kong Country (94) through Ocarina of Time (98).
FDT

User Info: spiritomolto

spiritomolto
4 weeks ago#4
Skyward Sword (2011) to Splatoon (2015)
Ma la vita continua...

User Info: DarkDemon373

DarkDemon373
4 weeks ago#5
Twilight Princess and the Wii

User Info: ColdNemesis

ColdNemesis
4 weeks ago#6
Super Mario world, ff2, lttp, ff3, Mortal kombat.
Yeah I'm old.

User Info: Matelite

Matelite
4 weeks ago#7
I was in high school from Final Fantasy X (2001) til WoW (2004).
I just read a book about Stockholm Syndrome. It was pretty bad at first, but by the end, I liked it.

User Info: Judgment100

Judgment100
4 weeks ago#8
2008 to 2012, so...

2008, The World Ends With You is the most iconic of that year for me. Tales of Vesperia was far more important to my life as a whole, but I didn't play it until several years later.

2012, Katawa Shoujo was probably one of the games that shaped my worldview.
"I remove withered flowers. Why do you look so sad?"
Delivering my brand of judgment since 2007.

User Info: GigaDogqHD

GigaDogqHD
4 weeks ago#9
'89-'93 all genesis for me
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane

User Info: Aegix_Drakan

Aegix_Drakan
4 weeks ago#10
Smash Bros Melee, Phantasy Star Online and Golden Sun were the most notable ones for me

Melee because it became the most mainlined fighting game when I'd play games with friends (although Bloody Roar and CapcomVSSNK2 were up there as well)

PSO because it soon became one of the most fun things my friends and I did together and I looked forward to every time we'd run through the same old maps again, looking for new Special Weapons.

And Golden Sun, because the official announcement of the sequel was one of the things that pulled me out of a suicidal mental spiral (because relentless and extremely vicious bullying) and made me decide that suicide was something I could never consider again. Basically, I saw the announcement and was like "Dang, if I'd have died, I would have missed out on the conclusion to the story! ..That's it, new rule, never kill myself, I'll miss out on too many awesome things if I do!"

Sorry, that got dark.

Anyway, my attachment to PSO is why I'm so insanely hyped that PSO2 is getting an official NA release. My friends will ACTUALLY be joining me this time, since we won't have to rely on finnicky fan fixes in order to play the damn game. :P
I make RPGs for a hobby. Feel free to give 'em a whirl if you like a challenge.
https://rpgmaker.net/users/Aegix_Drakan/games/
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. What years were your high school years? Describe using notable game releases.
  • Topic Archived