• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Anyone tried Daemon X Machina Joycons?

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
4 weeks ago#11
stop3 posted...
It's absolutely absurd that they don't go into system settings to see if you get false inputs with the dpad or not, in that video. Do they not even know how to test a dpad?
They do. But they have to make a 10 minute video where they talk about them before they make another 10 minute video actually testing them.
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

User Info: SwadeDBFan2

SwadeDBFan2
4 weeks ago#12
I dont play handheld much but they look nice.
Baby vegeta is the best dragon ball villan of all time

User Info: stop3

stop3
4 weeks ago#13
NeonDragon9000 posted...
stop3 posted...
It's absolutely absurd that they don't go into system settings to see if you get false inputs with the dpad or not, in that video. Do they not even know how to test a dpad?
They do. But they have to make a 10 minute video where they talk about them before they make another 10 minute video actually testing them.

It doesn’t need a ten minute video. You can see in like 10 or 20 seconds if you get false inputs or not, in system settings.

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
4 weeks ago#14
I wish I knew these existed
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | 3DS | Wii | DS | GCN + GBP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360 | Xbox One

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
4 weeks ago#15
stop3 posted...
It doesn’t need a ten minute video. You can see in like 10 or 20 seconds if you get false inputs or not, in system settings.
You don't understand (amateur) YouTubers obviously
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | 3DS | Wii | DS | GCN + GBP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360 | Xbox One

User Info: stop3

stop3
4 weeks ago#16
GuitaristMatt posted...
I wish I knew these existed

People have been posting about them here on this site for months, posting links to it on Amazon, posting links to previews of it from game cons, etc.

User Info: Hop103

Hop103
4 weeks ago#17
stop3 posted...
XxXSlateXxX posted...
they are sold out on Amazon at the moment, waiting for them to come back in stock

This is why it’s important to preorder niche products, if you want them.

No, it's actually so bad that people still haven't got them shipped yet despite prordering.
"In the name of the future moon I shall punish you"-Chibi Moon
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Anyone tried Daemon X Machina Joycons?
  • Topic Archived