• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Daemon X Machina how long is it?

User Info: Rizeroth

Rizeroth
1 month ago#1
I am playing it. Not that long in. How long is it overall?

Love the name. Demon out of machine. That's a great name for a mech game.

Metacrit reviews are actually more positives than mixed ones. Which is surprising because mech games don't do well (look at Zone of the Enders). But then again, i never listened to critics on other games like Monster Hunter, I am setsuna, Oninaki and stuff.
I HAVE A PLAN - Dutch Van Der Linde

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
1 month ago#2
Game isn't even out yet. We'll know after launch, unless you can find developers who best the game and tell you
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.

User Info: Wes62

Wes62
1 month ago#3
One review I read said 15 hours.
Sig

User Info: riboflav

riboflav
1 month ago#4
Like Astral Chain, when this question was asked before it came out: Trolls say it will be like 10 hours long, when in reality it's 30 hours or more.

You will not get a good answer for this now and make note who responds so you can decide if what they're saying is true..
My future tombstone: Destroyer of robots, collector of colorful fruit and keys.

Rizeroth
1 month ago#5
Arcanine2009 posted...
Game isn't even out yet. We'll know after launch, unless you can find developers who best the game and tell you

I got the game early. My area's retail store's owners are old acquaintances. I was hoping some interview or something would have indicated.

User Info: OosontheLoose

OosontheLoose
1 month ago#6
Rizeroth posted...

Metacrit reviews are actually more positives than mixed ones. Which is surprising because mech games don't do well (look at Zone of the Enders). But then again, i never listened to critics on other games like Monster Hunter, I am setsuna, Oninaki and stuff.
Tbf ZoE isn’t very good.
NOW PLAYING
Astral Chain & Fire Emblem: Three Houses

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
1 month ago#7
Review said around 15 for story but coop missions will likely be the meat of the game(you can play this ones alone too). I have played 19 hours on the demo alone
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

Rizeroth
1 month ago#8
OosontheLoose posted...
Rizeroth posted...

Tbf ZoE isn’t very good.

Tbf, it really is. Hasn't aged a bit when i played it on PC recently.

User Info: QueenTakhisis

QueenTakhisis
1 month ago#9
Think the producer said it's 15ish hours for the story, but if you want to collect stuff, it can last forever.
"If stupidity was a superpower, you would be freaking Superman!"
~ Mr. Nobody (Doom Patrol)

User Info: DUBTuner

DUBTuner
1 month ago#10
Fairycancel posted...
I have played 19 hours on the demo alone

With 2 missions available? That is some dedication.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Daemon X Machina how long is it?
  • Topic Archived