• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Doom re-releases apparently require you to make BNet accounts to play

User Info: ikki5

ikki5
2 months ago#121
Who cares, create an account and play your games.
All signatures are offensive!

User Info: jsb0714

jsb0714
2 months ago#122
ikki5 posted...
Who cares, create an account and play your games.

Exactly. This is such a non-issue.

User Info: AndyJoe89

AndyJoe89
2 months ago#123
Fierce_Deity_08 posted...
*shrigs* I sign into my Microsoft account every time I play Minecraft on the Switch. Don’t know if that’s the same kind of thing, but doesn’t take too long.

But it makes sense for Minecraft since the MS account is used for achievements and cross-play. The classic Doom games need a Bethesda account for no real reason.
Deadpool: the best Disney Princess

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
2 months ago#124
You don't need a real email for that.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
2 months ago#125
people have blown this way out of proportion. It would be nice if they complained about loot boxes and microtransactions on their official twitter like they have with this

User Info: snake_5036

snake_5036
2 months ago#126
People have b****ed about microtransactions in Bethesda's games (especially with FO76). They've even complained about Creation Club because Nexus and other websites have already had better mods for ages and for free. Not sure why you're bringing up other issues people have also rightly called out.
You felt your sins weighing on your neck.

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
2 months ago#127
snake_5036 posted...
People have b****ed about microtransactions in Bethesda's games (especially with FO76). They've even complained about Creation Club because Nexus and other websites have already had better mods for ages and for free. Not sure why you're bringing up other issues people have also rightly called out.

He's just upset that people have called out anti-consumer practices in a situation where he's part of the problem so he's trying to deflect to something that's an even bigger problem, as though people can't focus on more than one s***ty practice at a time.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.

User Info: RasterGraphic

RasterGraphic
2 months ago#128
Complain about anything related to games industry, literally anything, and people will be there to downplay it, try to convince you you're wrong for thinking that way, call you entitled, use whataboutism as if it's an actual argument and not a tool used by trolls and propagandists, etc, etc.

It happens with anything remotely controversial like clockwork. It's clear that a lot of people can't divorce the medium from the industry.
"Well, thanks to the Internet, I'm now bored with sex."
- Philip J. Fry
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Doom re-releases apparently require you to make BNet accounts to play
  • Topic Archived