• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Splatoon isn't really that great game

User Info: That_one_

That_one_
4 weeks ago#1
It relies too much on how good your team mates are, any disconnected player mean you are going to play entire match at disadvantage. It has good motion controls though.

User Info: Trooptacular

Trooptacular
4 weeks ago#2
So basically, it’s not the game, but your teammates? Just like any online co-op game?
Computer says noooooooooooo.
3ds FC: 1633 4314 5236

User Info: QueenTakhisis

QueenTakhisis
4 weeks ago#3
Speak for yourself. I buy them for the campaigns and Salmon Run. Turf War doesn't interest me at all.
"If stupidity was a superpower, you would be freaking Superman!"
~ Mr. Nobody (Doom Patrol)

User Info: senate501

senate501
4 weeks ago#4
You do have a point. The game should not continue if there is a disconnect very early in the match. It certainly should not start a match with 3v4. Do what overwatch does and take everyone back to lobby - no fuss.

User Info: BoomerTheGreat

BoomerTheGreat
4 weeks ago#5
I know it’s absolutely incredible
Greatness comes from within

User Info: BenjaMan64

BenjaMan64
4 weeks ago#6
QueenTakhisis posted...
Speak for yourself. I buy them for the campaigns and Salmon Run. Turf War doesn't interest me at all.

I'll keep on playing the game after the Splatocalypse. I'll do more Salmon Run now.
Check yourselves for Hepatitis C. By the time symptoms show up, it may be too late to prevent permanent damage.
Rest in peace, Mom. 12/08/1947-11/10/2018.

User Info: Ku-Ri-Boh

Ku-Ri-Boh
4 weeks ago#7
Trooptacular posted...
So basically, it’s not the game, but your teammates? Just like any online co-op game?
I know what your name stands for dude. SexyDragonTidal. You furries... or whatever you guys call yourself... you guys make me sick and have made me afraid to se

User Info: briguy

briguy
4 weeks ago#8
Yeah but Splatoon 2 is great. Only problem is with the players themselves, the prestige players.
Review scores, goty and whether or not a game is exclusive means nothing unless you're a child or fanboy. Time for the gaming community to grow up.

User Info: ikki5

ikki5
4 weeks ago#9
Trooptacular posted...

More like any team game.
All signatures are offensive!

User Info: Yuri_LowelI

Yuri_LowelI
4 weeks ago#10
Overrated series. But people like it I guess. I could never get into it.
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Splatoon isn't really that great game
  • Topic Archived