• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. RGT 85 and BeatEmUps have made Switch content on Youtube unwatchable for me

User Info: StillPainting

StillPainting
2 years ago#1
I'm so sick of seeing their faces every time I wanna look stuff up about the Switch, with cleared cookies/history and not logged into anything. What the hell is up with these two? How does BeatEmUp get so many views when his entire shtick is the same stupid reaction face on the thumbnail and bottom of the barrel TOP LIST every day, what the hell? RGT 85 is the same stupid face same stupid reaction thumbnail crap.

https://i.imgtc.ws/CekH79L.png

The absolute worst YouTube personalities pushed hard for Nintendo Switch content on YouTube. I just wanna rant, OK? I am sick of it, every time I am eating lunch or dinner and I wanna look up Switch content/news/reviews I get nothing but these two idiot waste of breath guys. The same script, the same face, you watch one video you've watched them all. No insider information, no actual tech background, but goddamn they'll have a 20 minute video about the Switch Lite up in record speed like they're an authority figure about tech specs.

600,000 views making the same OMG SWITCH TOP LIST OF WHATEVER content, every other day, same stupid thumbnail face, good grief. And yeeees guys I do delete and reset the cookies/history on the web browsers and TV, the default "trending" search results for the Switch defaults to these two jackasses know-nothings and their 10 minute filler breath of themselves droning on about nothing.

User Info: Exurna

Exurna
2 years ago#2
Do I smell a bit of jealousy here, TC?
"All because the media are pieces of s*** that will hype up a glorified flu" - Megaman Omega regarding Covid-19
https://imgur.com/XvSTbFS - Solid meme

User Info: cool_boy_mew

cool_boy_mew
2 years ago#3
First: You can block channels on Youtube, please do it

Second: Click on the vertical "..." on recommended videos, and check what you don't care about that channel and maybe check that you don't want recommendation about ___ video you saw (possible, from that channel)

User Info: CUDIZONE

CUDIZONE
2 years ago#4
beatemups is really annoying.
rgt 85 is fine.
i miss etika.
i know it's been seven minutes but i'm not in heaven

User Info: Exurna

Exurna
2 years ago#5
CUDIZONE posted...
beatemups is really annoying.
rgt 85 is fine.
i miss etika.

Were you not one of the ones attacking people who expressed concerns regarding his mental health? Or am I confusing you with someone else?
"All because the media are pieces of s*** that will hype up a glorified flu" - Megaman Omega regarding Covid-19
https://imgur.com/XvSTbFS - Solid meme

StillPainting
2 years ago#6
cool_boy_mew posted...
First: You can block channels on Youtube, please do it

Second: Click on the vertical "..." on recommended videos, and check what you don't care about that channel and maybe check that you don't want recommendation about ___ video you saw (possible, from that channel)

HOW DO I DO THIS, PLEASE, SAVE ME. I JUST WANT TO CATCH UP ON SWITCH CONTENT WITHOUT THOSE TWO IDIOT YOUTUBERS SPAMMED.

Two people gaming the system to spam their s***ty video and s***ty open mouth reaction thumbnail culture non-stop. I can't walk one step without stepping on their garbage videos. Please save me block daddy and teach me the ways of blocking on Youtube.

User Info: Miu_san

Miu_san
2 years ago#7
you can easily block channel IDs using a browser extension TC, this isn't the stone age

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-blocker/jknkjnpcbbgcbdbaampbjlhkcghmgfhk

User Info: briguy

briguy
2 years ago#8
Yeah they're gross. Been watching Switch Force but lately they've plastered Gabe's ugly face all over their videos. bleh
| Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch | PS4 Pro |

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
2 years ago#9
StillPainting posted...
How does BeatEmUp get so many views when his entire shtick is the same stupid reaction face on the thumbnail and bottom of the barrel TOP LIST every day, what the hell?

"How does this stupid s*** resonate with the broad public of stupid people? It's almost as if garbage is drawn to garbage!"

Think about it. If you had a youtube channel and depended on ad revenue, would you make good content for the few people are more intelligent than a gibbon, or would you make content suitable for the masses where the knee-jerk reflex is the most elaborate function that their nervous system is capable of?
Nintendo direct to be announced today. Got it from a reliable source. If I'm wrong, you'll never see me here again. - Apocalypsah https://tinyurl.com/rrjmtfj

StillPainting
2 years ago#10
Well, natively you can only block them from commenting. I'll do it anyway on both of them, I hate them that much. I'll have to try out Miu_san's suggestion about an add-on for Chrome, hell, installing it now. I'll have to figure out how to also install this on my TV's web browser and YouTube apps, god I can't stand late 2010s YouTube thumbnail reaction face culture. It's stupidest most unnatural face you can make for click bait revenue.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. RGT 85 and BeatEmUps have made Switch content on Youtube unwatchable for me
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A