• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Would you rather see a SWITCH Mini or a SWITCH Pro?

User Info: solosnake

solosnake
4 weeks ago#1
Which one? - Results (268 votes)
Mini
10.82% (29 votes)
Pro
58.96% (158 votes)
Both
15.3% (41 votes)
Neither
14.93% (40 votes)
This poll is now closed.
poll
"We would have no NBA possibly if they got rid of all the flopping." ~ Dwyane Wade
http://i.imgur.com/MYYEIx5.gif http://i.imgur.com/WGE12ef.jpg

User Info: MistressPaige

MistressPaige
4 weeks ago#2
Why not have both? If I were to choose personally I'd take the pro as I rarely use my switch in handheld mode anyway. Plus access to better future 3rd party games, better fps, resolution, battery life etc is a win win to me.
"Stay true to yourself, don't just be ordinary be extrordinary!

User Info: richisdisturbed

richisdisturbed
4 weeks ago#3
I'd upgrade to a pro. I'd never touch a mini.
Idiots voting for idiots.
Steam - richisdisturbed

User Info: kumorixLoveless

kumorixLoveless
4 weeks ago#4
richisdisturbed posted...
I'd upgrade to a pro. I'd never touch a mini.
If you don't agree with my opinion or i don't like your opinion, you're s troll. -Literally everyone in Gamefaqs

User Info: Village Idiot

Village Idiot
4 weeks ago#5
I don't mind both, but I donno if I'll get a Switch Pro since it may end up like the New 3DS when barely any games takes advantage of the more powerful hardware.
PSN - Zaphikl
Now Playing - Mana Khemia~Student Alliance, Project Diva F, Tales of Xillia, Spelunky, Teleglitch

User Info: Tluhdatsi

Tluhdatsi
4 weeks ago#6
Doesn't matter to me. I initially wanted a mini, but I've really grown to like the larger size of the basic Switch, and my Vita seems weirdly small to me now.
"Excuses are like poems. They're for sissies, and noone wants to hear 'em!"- Ron Stilanovich

User Info: Jayvir

Jayvir
4 weeks ago#7
A Mini serves me no purpose as I play docked. A Pro would benefit me.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir

User Info: stop3

stop3
4 weeks ago#8
Pro would be better for me personally, but a cheaper Switch would probably be better for Nintendo.

User Info: ms555

ms555
4 weeks ago#9
Part of me doesn’t want a pro because I hate needing to upgrade my tech. I just don’t wanna spend the extra cash.

I wouldn’t be the intended demographic for a Switch mini so it wouldn’t affect me at all, and I do think it’s inevitable

User Info: yodalovesu

yodalovesu
4 weeks ago#10
Mini. Because a Pro would likely mean my current model is no longer capable of playing all the games
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Would you rather see a SWITCH Mini or a SWITCH Pro?
  • Topic Archived