• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. ReviewTechUSA: "Nintendo won E3. That's a fact."

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 weeks ago#51
metroidman18 posted...
I too celebrate when my favorite NASCAR driver speeds past the suckers who purposely drove into the pit lane during this 2019 lap

Which in this case was Bethesda.

I really hope next year they cut the diversity reels because I was legit getting pissed at all these developers giving their own story.
"He may be Mr. Clean, but his soul will always be dirty!"

User Info: metroidman18

metroidman18
3 weeks ago#52
Baha05 posted...
metroidman18 posted...
I too celebrate when my favorite NASCAR driver speeds past the suckers who purposely drove into the pit lane during this 2019 lap

I really hope next year they cut the diversity reels because I was legit getting pissed at all these developers giving their own story.

Great, thanks for reminding me that there was no Elder Scrolls VI news
"You can live next to a river of sewage water and still experience a drought"
-S. Miyamoto

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 weeks ago#53
metroidman18 posted...
Baha05 posted...
metroidman18 posted...

Great, thanks for reminding me that there was no Elder Scrolls VI news

Yeah that’s right no ESVI, and a bunch of wasting time.

I also got very pissed when they spent 10 minutes talking about Orion
"He may be Mr. Clean, but his soul will always be dirty!"

User Info: Atreides27

Atreides27
3 weeks ago#54
Isn't it subjective? I personally believe that Nintendo won E3, but I'm sure FF fanboys think that SE won.
"Did you just pooter me?"
- OnettsOwn

User Info: Red_Maxx_XIII

Red_Maxx_XIII
3 weeks ago#55
Sony would have won it if they had shown up, because with Final Fantasy VII Remake being PS4-exclusive, they would have shown it off during their presentation and they would have snagged the win. That instead goes to Square Enix.
Xbox One: Red Maxx XIII | Switch FC: 3577-2579-7872
Mixer streams: https://mixer.com/Red_Maxx_XIII | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MaxxTheSlash

User Info: Matelite

Matelite
3 weeks ago#56
Red_Maxx_XIII posted...
Sony would have won it if they had shown up, because with Final Fantasy VII Remake being PS4-exclusive, they would have shown it off during their presentation and they would have snagged the win. That instead goes to Square Enix.

Are people really THAT excited for Part 1 of a game? It took them so long to make Part 1 (not even knowing how many parts the entire game will be), it feels like it'll be 20+ years before the game is even released in full. We're talking PS5 and PS6 by that point lol
I just read a book about Stockholm Syndrome. It was pretty bad at first, but by the end, I liked it.

User Info: scorpio man

scorpio man
3 weeks ago#57
Matelite posted...
Red_Maxx_XIII posted...

Are people really THAT excited for Part 1 of a game? It took them so long to make Part 1 (not even knowing how many parts the entire game will be), it feels like it'll be 20+ years before the game is even released in full. We're talking PS5 and PS6 by that point lol

When's Metroid Prime 4 coming again?
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty

User Info: Matelite

Matelite
3 weeks ago#58
scorpio man posted...
Matelite posted...
Red_Maxx_XIII posted...

Whataboutism aside, and the fact that Metroid Prime 4 wasn't touted as Nintendo's path to winning E3, I feel the same about that. Hard to get excited for something we've seen absolutely nothing of. At least we can rest assured that the entire game will release at once and not over the course of many years and (likely) console generations.
I just read a book about Stockholm Syndrome. It was pretty bad at first, but by the end, I liked it.

User Info: scorpio man

scorpio man
3 weeks ago#59
Matelite posted...
scorpio man posted...
Matelite posted...
Red_Maxx_XIII posted...

Whataboutism aside, and the fact that Metroid Prime 4 wasn't touted as Nintendo's path to winning E3, I feel the same about that. Hard to get excited for something we've seen absolutely nothing of. At least we can rest assured that the entire game will release at once and not over the course of many years and (likely) console generations.

FF7 Remake restarted development just like MP4 did and the final product looks worth the wait.

Now that they have the foundation they said the rest shouldn't take that long but you can continue the narrative of it lasting to PS6 if youd like.
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty

User Info: thissite22

thissite22
3 weeks ago#60
Did they also win Bloodstained?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. ReviewTechUSA: "Nintendo won E3. That's a fact."
  • Topic Archived