• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. ReviewTechUSA: "Nintendo won E3. That's a fact."

User Info: BenjaMan64

BenjaMan64
4 weeks ago#41
Jamie64326 posted...
Iokua posted...
What, does Review Tech USA matter now that it's praising Nintendo? Nah. The channel is run by an absolute dips***.

I don't think Rich was ever against Nintendo. Just calling them out for some things they've done. It's not as if he hasn't done the same with Sony and Microsoft.

Rich has been very critical of Nintendo in the past.

https://youtu.be/WpqWuABmQdY

That now he's acknowledging their success is no small feat. Such is the Power of Nintendo!
Check yourselves for Hepatitis C. By the time symptoms show up, it may be too late to prevent permanent damage.
Rest in peace, Mom. 12/08/1947-11/10/2018.

User Info: Sailor_Razor

Sailor_Razor
4 weeks ago#42
Everyone is a freakin' Nintendo shill these days.

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
4 weeks ago#43
Sailor_Razor posted...
Everyone is a freakin' Nintendo *insert flaming here* these days.

We get it. U hate positive Nintendo speak
We shouldn't have to be careful what we say in case it triggered those that troll the site and users, while they have a free pass to do and say what they want.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 weeks ago#44
ReviewTechUSA: "We have no idea what Pokémon Sword/Shield is!"

Fixed the quote.

Because clearly no one who thinks Nintendo won E3 was paying attention to the Sword/Shield presentation.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

BenjaMan64
3 weeks ago#45
About time they posted this: How Nintendo won E3 2019.

https://youtu.be/aWkWHE1ij0o

I know almost nothing about Full Metal Alchemist, but I still found the video awesome.
Check yourselves for Hepatitis C. By the time symptoms show up, it may be too late to prevent permanent damage.

User Info: slightlord

slightlord
3 weeks ago#46
He finally said something I agree with.
I lost my second born daughter. I hope my pain is one you never EVER experience. In loving memory of Iyolah Phaeri Hassan 3-31-2006

User Info: i-rock-socks

i-rock-socks
3 weeks ago#47
Not to me
Microsoft won by a landslide, pso2 won by itself
PSN: LordDupcheck GT: joocifer

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
3 weeks ago#48
Baha05 posted...
They and Square had one of the better ones. Microsofts was also ok, everyone else was subpar or in Bethesdas case a dumpster fire

YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH
We are now in the era of Spngebob:
Get ready for Battle for Bikini Bottom remake.

BenjaMan64
3 weeks ago#49
https://youtu.be/OldpyTTCrX8

User Info: metroidman18

metroidman18
3 weeks ago#50
I too celebrate when my favorite NASCAR driver speeds past the suckers who purposely drove into the pit lane during this 2019 lap
"You can live next to a river of sewage water and still experience a drought"
-S. Miyamoto
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. ReviewTechUSA: "Nintendo won E3. That's a fact."
  • Topic Archived