• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. PSA: Switch Mini Accessory "Leak" Was A Dud

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
3 weeks ago#21
DeathSoul2000 posted...
At this point l'm just waiting for all the "l told you so!" posts that come whenever the inevitable Switch revision eventually comes, like they "accurately predicted" it despite rumors and speculation of it have been floating around since last year.

Yeah, those posts will be plentiful despite it being one of the safest predictions in the gaming industry. Even more so when people are mostly saying they are waiting for an official announcement.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi/Go:9267 2163 5632

User Info: ms555

ms555
3 weeks ago#22
freedumbdclxvi posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
At this point l'm just waiting for all the "l told you so!" posts that come whenever the inevitable Switch revision eventually comes, like they "accurately predicted" it despite rumors and speculation of it have been floating around since last year.

Yeah, those posts will be plentiful despite it being one of the safest predictions in the gaming industry. Even more so when people are mostly saying they are waiting for an official announcement.

Switch Mini is a super safe prediction, but arguably Switch Pro is a long shot

User Info: MedicalGamer

MedicalGamer
3 weeks ago#23
Tbh i just want the switch mini to be a real thing. I want to play the games there but I'm strapped for cash

Course it'll help if you can like he hdmi to hook it up to your tv. I wouldn't mind too much
UMVC3: Wright/Dante/Ammy FEH Team Eirika/Nino/Nowi/Cordelia
The Official Lawn Chair Seller for those who want to watch the drama
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. PSA: Switch Mini Accessory "Leak" Was A Dud
  • Topic Archived