• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I don't really care all that much about Borderlands franchise

User Info: lvalice

lvalice
1 month ago#1
But anyone else surprised that we got saints row 3 of all things and not a Borderlands game, not even the first yet?
3DS FC: 3609.1630.6263 - Ivalice
The mods here are useless trolls, get used to it.

User Info: chief606

chief606
1 month ago#2
Yeah, a little. I mean, why 3 of all things lol.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!

lvalice
1 month ago#3
chief606 posted...

Oh my God thank you that someone else acknowledges just how weird it was randomly getting Saints Row 3, an irrelevant game by today's standards...

Like great we have it, it's a great game but I'm scratching my head trying to figure who even asked for it.

Like it would make perfect sense to get like a saints row 5, if that was a new game, or a saints row 1 to tease that 2 and 3 would also come... But to randomly, just have 3, and have it jump out of nowhere... It's just so weird...

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

User Info: chief606

chief606
1 month ago#4
lvalice posted...
chief606 posted...

Oh my God thank you that someone else acknowledges just how weird it was randomly getting Saints Row 3, an irrelevant game by today's standards...

Like great we have it, it's a great game but I'm scratching my head trying to figure who even asked for it.

Like it would make perfect sense to get like a saints row 5, if that was a new game, or a saints row 1 to tease that 2 and 3 would also come... But to randomly, just have 3, and have it jump out of nowhere... It's just so weird...

I would have even taken 4. 4 is a solid stand alone title. 1 and 2 as a collection or 1,2 and 3 would have more sense then just 3.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!

User Info: slipknotron1626

slipknotron1626
1 month ago#5
I thought switch would have git the 1st one.
Hope is an illusion for the optimistic.

User Info: Crystal_Dream

Crystal_Dream
1 month ago#6
chief606 posted...
lvalice posted...
chief606 posted...

I would have even taken 4. 4 is a solid stand alone title. 1 and 2 as a collection or 1,2 and 3 would have more sense then just 3.

I think people are more accepting of 3 than 4.
"Petals dance for our valediction and synchronize to your frozen pulsation...
Swirling wind sings for our reunion and 9.8 is my acceleration." - Mili

User Info: BenjaMan64

BenjaMan64
1 month ago#7
3 is my least favorite SR game, due to the reduced presence of Johnny Gat. It's still a good game, though.

Regarding Borderlands, I played 2 a long time ago on 360. Was liking it a lot, even bought all the DLC to play it later... And then it just didn't attract me anymore.
Check yourselves for Hepatitis C. By the time symptoms show up, it may be too late to prevent permanent damage.
Rest in peace, Mom. 12/08/1947-11/10/2018.

User Info: Crystal_Dream

Crystal_Dream
1 month ago#8
BenjaMan64 posted...
3 is my least favorite SR game, due to the reduced presence of Johnny Gat. It's still a good game, though.

Regarding Borderlands, I played 2 a long time ago on 360. Was liking it a lot, even bought all the DLC to play it later... And then it just didn't attract me anymore.

Not my least favorite SR, but that sucked the biggest.
"Petals dance for our valediction and synchronize to your frozen pulsation...
Swirling wind sings for our reunion and 9.8 is my acceleration." - Mili

User Info: stop3

stop3
1 month ago#9
I’m surprised Switch hasn’t gotten HALO yet.

lvalice
1 month ago#10
stop3 posted...
I’m surprised Switch hasn’t gotten HALO yet.

I'm not. Despite good terms, just how many Microsoft games have wevw seen on switch so far? Why is everyone expecting them with no announcements?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. I don't really care all that much about Borderlands franchise
  • Topic Archived