• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Don't get Bloodstained

User Info: DorkSoul

DorkSoul
4 weeks ago#1
The devs didn't care it runs at 30fps even when it's docked. Also peeps who got it early say it lags even on PS4.

User Info: Trumpanzee

Trumpanzee
4 weeks ago#2
I have it preloaded and can't wait to play it.
http://imgur.com/yhwKmWf http://imgur.com/thN3GU8
I'm watching all the time

User Info: Lamesy

Lamesy
4 weeks ago#3
Good thing I've never set up my dock

User Info: TheNeoVoid

TheNeoVoid
4 weeks ago#4
Got some proof on the latter claim?
i5-4670k | Asus Maximus VI Hero | MSI RX 480 8GB Gaming X | Cosair Vengeance 16 GB | XFX PRO750W 80+ | NZXT Phantom 410 Mid Tower Red

User Info: TripMachina

TripMachina
4 weeks ago#5
I'm 100% buying it for Switch. I have faith that 505 Games will continue to update the game with improvements over time despite their rushed development for this version of the game. It's all about hitting deadlines, and it's a fact that the Switch version suffered, but considering how much was put into realizing such an ambitious game, I believe that they won't just leave it in its "launch" condition without any updates/improvements forever.

Devs probably already have their hands full and are likely still learning the Switch's architecture, so don't put all the blame on the devs when the workload + manpower aren't equal.
"The only solution for Nintendo is to go full 3rd party since their hardware will be considered a joke even by Fisher-Price standards."
-Linetrix

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
4 weeks ago#6
Trumpanzee posted...
I have it preloaded and can't wait to play it.
"The Switch couldn't handle DooM." - slyman19
"Wolfenstein coming to the Switch? 0% chance." - slyman19

User Info: SepulturaGamer

SepulturaGamer
4 weeks ago#7
t. Konami
Did Dr. Kleiner just tell us to get busy? - Alyx Vance

User Info: QueenTakhisis

QueenTakhisis
4 weeks ago#8
TheNeoVoid posted...
Got some proof on the latter claim?
No need. It's a brand new account, posting something on gamefaqs with no source to back it up. It doesn't get more legit than that. Lol.
"If stupidity was a superpower, you would be freaking Superman!"
~ Mr. Nobody (Doom Patrol)

User Info: BenjaMan64

BenjaMan64
4 weeks ago#9
I'll buy it, although not probably on Day 1, finances may be tight later this month.

Looks awesome.
Check yourselves for Hepatitis C. By the time symptoms show up, it may be too late to prevent permanent damage.
Rest in peace, Mom. 12/08/1947-11/10/2018.

User Info: regdod

regdod
4 weeks ago#10
If you say so, provisional account.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Don't get Bloodstained
  • Topic Archived