• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Switch owner survey Day 2: Where do you usually play Switch?

User Info: Yuri_LowelI

Yuri_LowelI
4 weeks ago#21
Ryu2968 posted...
For a console designed to be played on the go that's pretty pathetic how no one even uses it for that.

Console isn’t designed to Be played on the go. It’s designed to be played without a TV anywhere you want.

The on the go rubbish is just a marketing tool because in society people use long transport systems like trains and planes they can sit and do stuff.

Switch is designed to be played on a tv or without one.

If you want to charge it up and take it with you on a train or play it on a plane. Cool. But you cant design something to be ‘on the go’ unless it has full internet capabilities and able to stream movies and stuff
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif

User Info: Yuri_LowelI

Yuri_LowelI
4 weeks ago#22
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Luigifan123 posted...
"portable console"

Most people play it at home most of the time.

"Portability isn't a gimmick"

That "switch is the best version for portability" mantra is outright stupid. I have been playing wichter 3 on the dump for a while now with remote play and vita's screen is better than switch's regardless of less resolution.

A+

“This game is perfect “ for switch is something else I’m sick of hearing. Contra “perfect for switch” - or 100ht rpg “perfect for switch” lol uh huh

Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Luigifan123 posted...
"portable console"

"Portability isn't a gimmick"

That "switch is the best version for portability" mantra is outright stupid. I have been playing wichter 3 on the dump for a while now with remote play and vita's screen is better than switch's regardless of less resolution.

A+

“This game is perfect “ for switch is something else I’m sick of hearing. Contra “perfect for switch” - or 100ht rpg “perfect for switch” lol uh huh

I’m f***ig sick of it too.
I like the switch but no f***ing way is every game suited to it.

Doom? It’s cool switch is getting it. But no way am I gonna Ben playing that on switch. Same with games like Mortal Kombat.
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif

User Info: wordscansay

wordscansay
4 weeks ago#23
Didn't know what to vote. I mostly play off screen at home. Probably play docked 20%. 20% on the road. If it were a dedicated console I wouldn't own it. I'm not sure I'd own it if it were a dedicated portable (local MP).

User Info: Manic_Prime

Manic_Prime
4 weeks ago#24
Luigifan123 posted...
"portable console"

Close, it's a "hybrid console." People are free to play it any way they choose. Furthermore, it's a GameFAQs poll with minimal participation, and does not represent the habits of Switch gamers as a whole.
GameFAQs, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and vulgarity. We must be cautious.

User Info: kaioideiye

kaioideiye
4 weeks ago#25
Apalachicola posted...
It’s in a drawer. Waiting on games. I play PS and XB daily - tons of games with friends.

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
4 weeks ago#26
Manic_Prime posted...
Luigifan123 posted...
"portable console"

Close, it's a "hybrid console." People are free to play it any way they choose. Furthermore, it's a GameFAQs poll with minimal participation, and does not represent the habits of Switch gamers as a whole.

Don’t like the news so it’s fake news
#BanBlobboyendings
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Switch owner survey Day 2: Where do you usually play Switch?
  • Topic Archived