• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 > Marvel's Avengers

User Info: Anti Hero

Anti Hero
4 weeks ago#51
ChristianWalker posted...
kaliskonig posted...
You know I REALLY REALLY wish they made an F4 game instead of Avengers. The sort of thing they are going for would have made for an amazing personal tale of the F4. Imagine a dramatic tale that spanned earth the negative Zone and space and that focused on Reed slowly becoming the Maker even. IThat would have put F4 in the modern day mainstream for gamers. Instead they are going for an Avengers that doesn't feel right.

I'd love this too, the F4 have gotten the shaft for too many years. The first family should have their own game that isn't a tie in to some s***ty movie.

MUA3 expansion pass has Fantastic Four content (along ith more X-MEN, and Marvel Knights). So at least we get Fantastic Four content (and not getting it removed like what happen in Marvel Heroes)
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

User Info: Merkedyouz

Merkedyouz
4 weeks ago#52
radiobutton posted...
I thought MUA3 looked like a cheap mobile game. But damn, that amount and variety in the roster is something. It’s like they were trying to one up Sakurai or something. Looks like a fun time waster too.

It uses the same assets as the mobile games.
Posted with GameRaven 3.5.1

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
4 weeks ago#53
Merkedyouz posted...
radiobutton posted...
I thought MUA3 looked like a cheap mobile game. But damn, that amount and variety in the roster is something. It’s like they were trying to one up Sakurai or something. Looks like a fun time waster too.

Which tbh is what I had wanted because it guranteed a huge roster. If they didn't the roster wouldn't be as big let alone all the DLC. I honestly hope that MUA4 has no cuts because of this. If we could get a roster that's even half the size of Future Fight I can die happy.
Reiji Arisu, Elma, Wonder Red, Steve, and Rex as DLC!

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
4 weeks ago#54
Apalachicola posted...
....and you are basing this opinion on what?

https://vimeo.com/342260713

that

User Info: king_madden

king_madden
4 weeks ago#55
ElectricMole posted...
Apalachicola posted...
....and you are basing this opinion on what?

https://vimeo.com/342260713

that

So are you saying its better because you like the characters look more, or have you seen enough gameplay and details from both to say you like one over the other
Playstation stats. 96 games played, 3000+ hrs in 2018. Maybe my ol lady was right...

User Info: Crystal_Dream

Crystal_Dream
4 weeks ago#56
kaliskonig posted...
Merkedyouz posted...
radiobutton posted...

Which tbh is what I had wanted because it guranteed a huge roster. If they didn't the roster wouldn't be as big let alone all the DLC. I honestly hope that MUA4 has no cuts because of this. If we could get a roster that's even half the size of Future Fight I can die happy.

Does it actually use the same assets, or it just looks like it? Because I heard that Marvel or Disney mandates that Marvel games have to have a similiar art style, which is why Guardians of the Galaxy (Telltale) and Marvel vs Capcom Infinite look the way they do.
"Petals dance for our valediction and synchronize to your frozen pulsation...
Swirling wind sings for our reunion and 9.8 is my acceleration." - Mili

User Info: moogle69

moogle69
4 weeks ago#57
Gamexplain had bad things to say about both games
SWITCH FC: SW-7112-9351-8340
Hyped: LOH:TOCSIII/IV, SMTV, DxM, Bloodstained, FE: 3 houses, DQXIS, YW4, CTR:NF, LOZ:LAR, Astral Chain, Pokemon S&S

User Info: ChristianWalker

ChristianWalker
4 weeks ago#58
Anti Hero posted...
ChristianWalker posted...
kaliskonig posted...
You know I REALLY REALLY wish they made an F4 game instead of Avengers. The sort of thing they are going for would have made for an amazing personal tale of the F4. Imagine a dramatic tale that spanned earth the negative Zone and space and that focused on Reed slowly becoming the Maker even. IThat would have put F4 in the modern day mainstream for gamers. Instead they are going for an Avengers that doesn't feel right.

I'd love this too, the F4 have gotten the shaft for too many years. The first family should have their own game that isn't a tie in to some s***ty movie.

MUA3 expansion pass has Fantastic Four content (along ith more X-MEN, and Marvel Knights). So at least we get Fantastic Four content (and not getting it removed like what happen in Marvel Heroes)

Oh right they announced DLC, that's neat. Hope they play well, and looking forward to seeing who else gets added
I <3 Brands and IPs that you've probably heard of

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
4 weeks ago#59
kaliskonig posted...

how would people react if sue storm was as OP as she is in the comics in a F4 game
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 > Marvel's Avengers
  • Topic Archived