• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 > Marvel's Avengers

User Info: Nikita_Dragun

Nikita_Dragun
1 month ago#1
Feels good being a Switch owner πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ’―

User Info: Apalachicola

Apalachicola
1 month ago#2
....and you are basing this opinion on what?
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.

User Info: RanaldoRoges

RanaldoRoges
1 month ago#3
Karma for all those who said β€œLOL, MUA3 looks like trash” or β€œlooks like a PS2 game.” At least it’s not riddled with awful character designs. 🀒

User Info: SwordsmanOrion

SwordsmanOrion
1 month ago#4
I mean, we know so little about the Avengers game, but I agree that it looks really meh at this point. I'm not that interested in it. And I already know the X-men Legends games were awesome.
"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare."

User Info: OMEGA RUGAL

OMEGA RUGAL
1 month ago#5
Can't say for sure.

Marvel ultimate Alliance 3 is established gameplay and should be at WORST ... a decent game to good game.

Marvel's Avengers is an unknown. It could be terrible ... it could be average ... it could be great.
I can say however that the reveal was disappointing. Why go for the MCU look and sound if you are not gonna get the faces? Just go with the more comic book look and design if you are not going to get the rights to the faces of the heroes. Also gameplay wise they didn't show enough.
PSN/NNID/Live: Loadedklip Recent Games: Sekiro,DMC5,ResEvil2,SmashUlt,SotTombRaider,GodofWar,DeadCells,AxiomVerge, IJ2,NierAuto,HollowKnight,Ori&TBF,MarioO

User Info: Brownstone

Brownstone
1 month ago#6
MUA 3 looks amazing
Games of the generation: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls 3, Monster Hunter World, Ori and the Blind Forest, The Witcher 3, MK8 and Super Mario Odyssey.

User Info: jfitz1982

jfitz1982
1 month ago#7
Yeah I'm definitely more interested in MUA then another games as a service marvel game.
I am nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore, I am perfect.

User Info: VanguardFate

VanguardFate
1 month ago#8
I do like the look of the characters in Alliance 3 better than the Avengers game.

User Info: MirageMew2

MirageMew2
1 month ago#9
I’ve been saying MUA3 looks amazing, Switch GOTY all year and it takes wanting to s*** on the other Avengers game for others to realize it :/
Switch: 4741-1296-0325 | NP: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
"Boy, and I thought the characters in ARMS were reaching." - SaviorGabriel

User Info: radiobutton

radiobutton
1 month ago#10
I thought MUA3 looked like a cheap mobile game. But damn, that amount and variety in the roster is something. It’s like they were trying to one up Sakurai or something. Looks like a fun time waster too.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 > Marvel's Avengers
  • Topic Archived