• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Goodguy Nintendo delayed Animal Crossing to avoid excessive crunch for enployees

User Info: gymnast_79

gymnast_79
1 week ago#1
https://m.ign.com/articles/2019/06/11/nintendo-comments-on-crunch-and-game-delays-a-e3-2019

Cool move imo.
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N

User Info: puppy

puppy
1 week ago#2
IMO, this will lead to a better product. Also, I think the fall lineup for the Switch influenced the decision as well, because it is freaking stacked.
You look under puppy's message.
You find a potion!

User Info: fernantendo

fernantendo
1 week ago#3
This year is so packed, it hardly matters. Plus, its delayed to a specific date, early enough in 2020 to hardly matter.

I'm more worried about early 2020 schedule on Switch, and at least now we have a set game in its 3rd month.
Let's get ON with it! - Bill from The Last of Us

User Info: Disengaged

Disengaged
1 week ago#4
I am more than okay with this.
This is my signature. You read my signature. It sucked.

User Info: kanzagi321

kanzagi321
1 week ago#5
How is the animal crossing fanbase taking this?

User Info: Yomigaeru

Yomigaeru
1 week ago#6
Call me a cynic, but I feel they're just using "we don't want crunch" as a way to avoid criticism for the delay.

I have no interest in Animal Crossing either way, but this seems strictly like a shrewd move to curry favor while they push a highly anticipated release back (much like games like Monster Hunter World touted "no lootboxes" prior to release after the industry dumped on Battlefront 2).
Plus-sized Elf is my baseline for T H I C C. Busty girls with otherwise slender proportions do not qualify.

User Info: lionhartwolf

lionhartwolf
1 week ago#7
kanzagi321 posted...
How is the animal crossing fanbase taking this?

I told my 8 year old daughter about it. She was bummed, but quickly recovered because she remember she has a sleepover to go to tonight.

User Info: Todd134

Todd134
1 week ago#8
Where’s that good old Miyamoto quote?
GT: Todd186
PSN ID: Todd289 Switch FC: SW-2478-3986-5579

User Info: LordDragonMaste

LordDragonMaste
1 week ago#9
fernantendo posted...
This year is so packed, it hardly matters. Plus, its delayed to a specific date, early enough in 2020 to hardly matter.

I'm more worried about early 2020 schedule on Switch, and at least now we have a set game in its 3rd month.

Packed? With ports!
F/C 5215-0096-6760

User Info: Chilly0123

Chilly0123
1 week ago#10
LordDragonMaste posted...
fernantendo posted...

Packed? With games!

Fixed
Switch FC: 6749-4573-6683 | Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/chilly01234/
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Goodguy Nintendo delayed Animal Crossing to avoid excessive crunch for enployees
  • Topic Archived