• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Switch Mini is Fake Internet BS & not real

User Info: OmegaN719

OmegaN719
1 month ago#1
There has been no physical proof the Switch Mini is REAL. Nintendo continues to deny it even exist. All these so called Leaks & supposed Pic of this so called Switch Mini likely was spread by boards such as these the pic is also likely photo shopped & a digital fake. More evidence it does not exist is it was not at E3. These reports by Forbes & Wall Street saying it is real could also be more BS. I am not being negative, just pointing out the facts the Switch Mini is a made up rumor. But if this was indeed a real deal, & indeed coming out this holiday season & would sell for 199.99. Then I would buy this on Day 1 on release day. If the Switch Mini is real. Then it will likely take away key features likely Rumble Function, the Joy Cons would also not detach. It would be a 3DS Clone.

User Info: EverLastingFate

EverLastingFate
1 month ago#2
Ok
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
SW-2157-1573-6419

OmegaN719
4 weeks ago#3
But will instead, I will just get me a 279 Refurb Switch this holiday Season @ Gamestop. Because right now I have several PS4 games to preorder & pay off.

Nintendo Won E3. The MS E3 Press was underwhelming. Only excitment was Halo Infinite, Gears 5, & Cyber which I knew all along was going to be revealed at the MS Press.

When I get my Switch I plan on getting several games for it, Luigi's Mansion 3, Panzer Dragoon cause I had the original back on Sega Saturn. The Witcher 3 even though I have the PS4 version. Will be cool to play it on the road or waiting in doctor's appointments.

Sucks we did not get a Metroid Teaser Cinematic saying Coming Soon. Overall I was most pleased with Nintendo. Especially the new Breath of the Wild 2 announcement. Likely will be late 2020 or early 21.

Nintendo has won me over. I will be getting my Switch either this year or sometime next year.

User Info: lvalice

lvalice
4 weeks ago#4
Proof never mattered...

Can't tell you how many fan speculation "called it" posts I've either witnessed myself over the years or typed myself...

Maybe there's no proof of a Switch mini... But I seem to recall anytime Nintendo releases a haldheld since the 90s, within 2-2.5 years after its hardware release there has been a slimmer, better, more streamlined model/design to pop out... With fans speculating and calling out details of the new model months before an announcement with no proof before...

So I guess say it isn't real if you want, that's not my place to say, I don't know... But History isn't on your side on that one

Switch released 2 years ago... And 2.5 years after that release date... It'll be conveniently on time for the holiday quarter of the year...
3DS FC: 3609.1630.6263 - Ivalice
The mods here are useless trolls, get used to it.

OmegaN719
4 weeks ago#5
Only time will tell if this is BS, or Nintendo Misleading US.

User Info: aux

aux
4 weeks ago#6
No, Switch mini has to be real!

I heard it on GameFAQs!
Troll Slayer Extraordinaire!!!
Tis a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.

User Info: stop3

stop3
4 weeks ago#7
Nintendo knows that a lot of people will wait for the first revision. If they never do a revision they’ll never sell to those people who wait. So, they know they have to make a revision.

That’s how we know a revision is coming. It’s just a matter of when and what form it takes.

User Info: solosnake

solosnake
4 weeks ago#8
I would be shocked if there isnt a new model of SWITCH coming sometime. Probably not right now, but in the next year or two
"We would have no NBA possibly if they got rid of all the flopping." ~ Dwyane Wade
http://i.imgur.com/MYYEIx5.gif http://i.imgur.com/WGE12ef.jpg

OmegaN719
4 weeks ago#9
Why not just drop the price of current Switch to 199

User Info: BlueDsc

BlueDsc
4 weeks ago#10
OmegaN719 posted...
Why not just drop the price of current Switch to 199

Probably cause it's still selling very well and doing a price drop would just be tossing away money.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Switch Mini is Fake Internet BS & not real
  • Topic Archived