• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Thoughts on Square Enix support for the Nintendo Switch at this point in time?

User Info: mnkboy907

mnkboy907
3 weeks ago#21
Wing_Phoenix posted...
mnkboy907 posted...
Give me a new Theatrhythm and Bravely Third.

Also a 3D FFVI remake and a TWEWY sequel.

Ick I hate when 2d games get remade as 3d games. Its one of the reasons FF III is so far down my favorite FF games list. (The first game, XIII trilogy, and XV are the only games below it so far.)

I really enjoyed what they did with FFIVDS, so I'd love to see my favorite get a similar treatment. I don't want hyper realistic FFVIIR type of remake, but more like what I imagine a Bravely Third on Switch would look like. Stay true to the original, but throw in voice acting, and perhaps some kind of interesting new gameplay elements like the augments in IVDS. That's all I want for it to be.
Change is weird.

User Info: Wing_Phoenix

Wing_Phoenix
3 weeks ago#22
I always managed to get disoriented much more easily in 3d remakes of 2d games then in either games originally designed for 3d or 2d games. Maybe if 2d or 3d was selectable.
The most devastating defeat is the one which comes when you have stood on the edge of victory.

User Info: Apalachicola

Apalachicola
3 weeks ago#23
Seems robust, but their early titles are in licensing hell forever.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.

User Info: BranGamer58

BranGamer58
3 weeks ago#24
All I ever want is Star Ocean on the Switch.
I don't talk very often here.
Star Ocean fan and TWEWY player.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Thoughts on Square Enix support for the Nintendo Switch at this point in time?
  • Topic Archived