• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Anyone else excited for the E3 "leaks" over the next few weeks?

User Info: Gaia093

Gaia093
1 month ago#11
I'm surprised we haven't had like a million already. Or, at least, there's no ass***s posting the "leaks" here if they're already making the rounds.
Currently Playing: Tales of Vesperia, Castlevania Bloodlines.

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
1 month ago#12
They're all fun and games until dumb people start believing the rumors and get really disappointed after they're proven false.

I like reading all the fanboy wishlists that people type up, print out, and post a picture of an "official" document full of E3 leaks. Those are funny to read.
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

User Info: supertecmobowl

supertecmobowl
1 month ago#13
There should have been leaks already. I guess there won't be any leaks this year.
Favorite NFL Team: The Los Angeles Rams

User Info: Dash064

Dash064
1 month ago#14
It's fun because normally there are a few leaks that are either legit or just lucky. I don't really like when people make up stupid stuff just for attention. You have to at least be creative or clever, you can't just leak stuff like fortnite2! Fortnite 3! FOURTNITE HAHA

User Info: Ace-of-Clubs

Ace-of-Clubs
1 month ago#15
scorpio man posted...
No, I especially don't look forward to the fits that will be thrown when they turn out to be false or when a new game is announced that is not coming.

Pokemon Z and Star Fox Grand Prix are still coming, I still belieeeeeve!!!!

...yeah not really, I hate it too.
I am Ace-of-Clubs, and I approve this message.
"oh boy I can't wait to date those samurai guys" - FSABot

User Info: sunny_red51

sunny_red51
1 month ago#16
Gaia093 posted...
I'm surprised we haven't had like a million already. Or, at least, there's no ass***s posting the "leaks" here if they're already making the rounds.

I saw one on a Japanese message board just recently and was so surprised it hasn't been posted here (at least I haven't seen it). It was obviously fake, but it had a lot on it. Kind of interesting.

It's kind of strange, but I am kind of looking forward to the leaks but haven't seen many this year. I don't believe any of them, didn't even believe in the Grinch Leak, but they're kind of interesting to read.

User Info: Poweranimals

Poweranimals
1 month ago#17
Not really because the leaks are always more interesting than what we get which always leads to disappointment.

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
1 month ago#18
Real leaks, fake leaks, and the entirety of leak culture and resulting fallout is garbage.
"Pow pow PUPPY CHOW!"

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
1 month ago#19
Nope, i try to not see them so i can watch E3 without spoilers.
PS4 - Because it was the next gen console i was the most interested in.
Warrior - Because i usually pick the Warrior class in MMORPGs when i played them.

User Info: Darkdragoon324

Darkdragoon324
1 month ago#20
It's sort of fun yeah, but it can also get annoying when people on this site let their expectations for E3 climb sky high and then spend the next three months after b****ing about it when E3 inevitably fails to meet them.

People hype this event up far too much, especially in an age where half the announcements just end up being leaked and spoiled ahead of time.
"Antagonizing another user by posting about food is disruptive"
- A GameFaqs mod
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Anyone else excited for the E3 "leaks" over the next few weeks?
  • Topic Archived