• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Switch games you don't see the appeal for.

User Info: Atarigamer

Atarigamer
1 month ago#31
Smash, Pokemon and Fire Emblem games.
Gamer for life: PS4 Pro - Switch - Mame Cab - Raspberry pi 3b - ZX Spectrum - Commodore 64 - BBC Model B

User Info: radiobutton

radiobutton
1 month ago#32
Rhythm games.

User Info: RollerBob

RollerBob
1 month ago#33
1 2 Switch

No seriously... what's the point -_-; ?
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak French. Yes, I live in Quebec.

User Info: ai123

ai123
1 month ago#34
There are a lot of games that aren't really my thing (Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Battle Royales), but I can see why they appeal to people.
'The sprites is ridiculous polygons'

User Info: Usabell

Usabell
1 month ago#35
jeffyg3 posted...
Dark Souls...I like difficulty, but the overall gameplay mechanics I found more annoying than difficult.
Consoles shouldn't be about 480p, 720p, 1080p or the prettiest slideshow.
They're about a magical box that outputs wonderful streams of 60 images per second.

User Info: astutecollie

astutecollie
1 month ago#36
Smash. Its not really that fun compared to real fighting games. The whole knock players off the stage thing was never a good idea.

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
1 month ago#37
Fire Emblem Warriors
I loved Hyrule Warriors and I expected the same fun factor here. What I got instead was a run-of-the-mill Warriors game with a command system and Weapon Triangle that threw all of the Warriors series' tension and challenge out the window (at least, if the command system worked for you. Other times, it worked against me in that I constantly commanded my army to "Defend" a base to keep them away from the tough spots, only to find them at those spots I wanted them to avoid a minute later and sometimes, get themselves killed).

It's not a bad game at the end of the day, see, but compared to many other Warriors games I played, this one made me lament on why I even bought into the hype in the first place. I even enjoyed other "Warriors-like" games like Fate/Extella and Warriors All Stars much more than Fire Emblem Warriors.
"I will never buy a Yoshi game without actual challenge, lasting charm, and good gameplay ever again." -My feedback on Yoshi's Crafted World survey

User Info: Mohan101

Mohan101
1 month ago#38
Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
I dislike how they diverged from the previous games so much in terms of its style, story, and characters.

It seems like a bad anime with overdramatic characters and plot that tries to interest the player but fails to do so.

User Info: Manic_Prime

Manic_Prime
1 month ago#39
Any game involving the Rabbids. I find the Rabbids incredibly annoying and just the sight of them puts me off, so a game like Mario+Rabbids is completely unappealing to me and even what little I saw of the game play didn't interest me.
GameFAQs, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and vulgarity. We must be cautious.

User Info: Krambo42

Krambo42
1 month ago#40
Bayonetta. Too chaotic, extremely unlikeable characters, garbage story...it’d help if I liked combo-based action games, but even if I did, man...I just hate it.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Switch games you don't see the appeal for.
  • Topic Archived