• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate is Awesome!

User Info: Bones1031

Bones1031
1 month ago#1
Recently got Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate and can't believe how good it is. Such an addicting game. I also think it has the best cooperative online multiplayer on the system. Strongly recommend it to anyone on the fence especially while it is 50% off on the Eshop.

User Info: Sony4theWin

Sony4theWin
1 month ago#2
Indeed. The amount of content it has is absolutely incredible. It is leagues ahead of Monster Hunter World which quickly runs out of things to do.
PlayStation: Greatness Awaits?

User Info: Megatonez

Megatonez
1 month ago#3
It's a really great game! There is so much content it's worth it at full price.
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan
SW-1828-6863-8775

User Info: gr__9011

gr__9011
1 month ago#4
...wait till you get to the true final boss. lols

Bones1031
1 month ago#5
Monster Hunter World got very boring and Repetitious with fighting the same couple elder dragons repeatedly. I cant believe how many monsters are in this game! I also love how the weapons looks so cool and unique!

User Info: jeffyg3

jeffyg3
1 month ago#6
Sony4theWin posted...
Indeed. The amount of content it has is absolutely incredible. It is leagues ahead of Monster Hunter World which quickly runs out of things to do.

Yeah that’s true actually...the end game for MHGU is easily a lot better and the game will last a lot longer. Plus far more monsters and everything else in MHGU. MH World has a lot better life improvements, but it suffers in the end game, variety, and easier difficulty. MHGU will last long after World...definitely a great pick up at $30.
http://images.nintendolife.com/media/4763/full.jpg
Forza Motorsport - the pinnacle of racing games.

User Info: Disengaged

Disengaged
1 month ago#7
Bones1031 posted...
Monster Hunter World got very boring and Repetitious with fighting the same couple elder dragons repeatedly. I cant believe how many monsters are in this game! I also love how the weapons looks so cool and unique!

That's the fresh chapter issue with monhun. It's always been like that.

Monhun, 2, tri, 4, and now world. Heck even X (generations original) compared to XX/GU

Always wait for the 'g' (i guess ultimate now) version. (Even though I never do, and just get the g version when it comes out and start again lol).

Glad you are enjoying it. I already played x, then generations (so I could read it lol), then xx... so I dont know if I will be getting Generations ultimate. Guess it depends if they announce a new one for switch soon.
This is my signature. You read my signature. It sucked.

User Info: Shah138

Shah138
1 month ago#8
I was really enjoying it, I need to get back into it.
Spectre of Dark Aether

Bones1031
1 month ago#9
Disengaged posted...
Bones1031 posted...

That's the fresh chapter issue with monhun. It's always been like that.

Monhun, 2, tri, 4, and now world. Heck even X (generations original) compared to XX/GU

Always wait for the 'g' (i guess ultimate now) version. (Even though I never do, and just get the g version when it comes out and start again lol).

Glad you are enjoying it. I already played x, then generations (so I could read it lol), then xx... so I dont know if I will be getting Generations ultimate. Guess it depends if they announce a new one for switch soon.

Strongly recommend picking it up while it's on-sale. You can also transfer your generations save file.

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
1 month ago#10
How is it for MH noobs? I've been curious about the series, but have only played a bit of a demo of one on I think my 3DS years ago. If it's a particularly good sale, I might pick it up.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Switch | Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate is Awesome!
  • Topic Archived