• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Coming soon,Wet Dreams don't Dry

User Info: nephalim

nephalim
3 weeks ago#31
I want it, but $40 for an indie point and click adventure? I'll wait for a major sale.
HP Pavilion 15t | i7-8750h 2.2-4.1ghz | GTX 1060 3GB (Max-Q) 128GB PCIe SSD NVMe + 1TB 7200RPM SATA | 1080P@144hz IPS +||+ Nintendo Switch

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
3 weeks ago#32
nephalim posted...
I want it, but $40 for an indie point and click adventure? I'll wait for a major sale.

woooooooooooooow. $40 for this? that's insane.
i was born at night, but not tomorrow night.

User Info: talesfan215

talesfan215
3 weeks ago#33
0ofreako0 posted...
@talesfan215 posted...
I remember when it was Sony getting every sexy game under the sun, people like @0ofreako0 went all SJW on it. I also didn't see Sony fans putting Nintendo under the bus as often for censoring stuff. It's more like Nintendo fans are the more childish and immature of the bunch.

wait...what?

not wanting to have nearly naked children in games (like the vita is full of) isn't going "SJW".

I didn't even say the Vita, but of course you went there because you are a Nintendo fanboy. Even when the Switch gets such games, your retort is " keep this on the Vita" like it's fully responsible for it.

User Info: SegavsCapcom

SegavsCapcom
3 weeks ago#34
JBstonecold posted...
Fat_Vita_Boy posted...
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/switch/261668-leisure-suit-larry-wet-dreams-dont-dry

Who else is getting this for their Switch? I know I am. Will there be naked women?

https://i.imgtc.ws/ww8eDnN.jpg

SJW's are going to lose their minds.

Oof, didn't take long for someone to bring up the dreaded ess-jay-dubyu menace.

They didn't have anything to say about the last entry, I doubt they'll have anything to say about this. Think before invoking a boogeyman.
I am just four power wands away from an antigravity lozenge!
Still waiting for my username to happen.

User Info: Kal_el001

Kal_el001
3 weeks ago#35
0ofreako0 posted...
nephalim posted...

woooooooooooooow. $40 for this? that's insane.

Thats cheap, the ps2 game was full price.

User Info: action1981

action1981
3 weeks ago#36
no t*** = no deal
no physical / download required / online needed = no buy

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
3 weeks ago#37
ai123 posted...
Oh God, please don't let this be another thread where people invent SJW outrage to get outraged about.

Too late, the anti-SJWs are already inventing outrage so they can in turn whine about something.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.

User Info: Great_Khan

Great_Khan
3 weeks ago#38
That is either the best or worst title I've ever seen and I'm not sure which it is.

User Info: Banjo2553

Banjo2553
3 weeks ago#39
Great_Khan posted...
That is either the best or worst title I've ever seen and I'm not sure which it is.

I love the LSL titles just for that reason. They always come up with the worst titles that it loops back around to great.
Game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwVQm69J7bGScbv3_50C0dA

User Info: Disengaged

Disengaged
3 weeks ago#40
Enclave posted...
ai123 posted...
Oh God, please don't let this be another thread where people invent SJW outrage to get outraged about.

Too late, the anti-SJWs are already inventing outrage so they can in turn whine about something.

I think this has to do with their cognitive short comings and basic inability to recognize any manner of nuance or context.

They see people complain about obvious garbage sexualization in character design, because the character has no sexual agency, is completely oblivious to what they are wearing, as its sole purpose is to titillate the consumer.

So they think boobs/sex= bad, because they have, willfully, very basic cognitive functionality.

So when they find out things like Omaha the Dancer is by and large beloved by that same group, and is all about sex and sexual relationships, and characters have sex and perform sexual acts.... they cant comprehend it.

They literally cant comprehend the difference because they are so basic.
This is my signature. You read my signature. It sucked.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Coming soon,Wet Dreams don't Dry
  • Topic Archived