• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Games on sale this week, bit of a focus on Capcom

User Info: gamezalv

gamezalv
1 month ago#21
Been waiting for a 50% sale on MH Gen Ultimate so definitely will be picking that up along with the beat em up bundle.
"A life of nothing but sleeping and eating? Sign me up. If you want to switch spots, then knock yourself out. Enjoy hard labor!"

User Info: Valiant_Kaiser

Valiant_Kaiser
1 month ago#22
The RE games are the best value.

User Info: shyguy08

shyguy08
1 month ago#23
Damn the Monster Hunter GU for $30 is really tempting.
Welcome to the family, son.

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
1 month ago#24
Bought both Revelations last week and now I’m salty as hell lol..
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: 587Deathking

587Deathking
1 month ago#25
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Bought both Revelations last week and now I’m salty as hell lol..

Same thing happened to me when I bought Revelations 2
Reading internet jokes- http://tinyurl.com/qdxttnh
Reading a poorly written argument- http://tinyurl.com/o3f3nne

User Info: Yomigaeru

Yomigaeru
1 month ago#26
@Questionmarktarius

Revenge of the Bird King is pretty good, in my opinion. If you like run-and-shoot platformers from the NES (Mega Man, Contra) or even Shovel Knight, then I'd recommend you try it. I haven't finished it yet, but I'm of the opinion that $1 is a steal for that game.

Bear in mind, there was apparently a bug with the game where items you bought in the shop weren't actually added to your inventory. I'm not sure if this bug was fixed, or if it ever applied to the Switch version (as I think reports of the bug were from the Vita version, and the Switch version released later).
Plus-sized Elf is my baseline for T H I C C. Busty girls with otherwise slender proportions do not qualify.
Questionmarktarius 1 month ago#27
Yomigaeru posted...
I haven't finished it yet, but I'm of the opinion that $1 is a steal for that game.

Well... I'm gonna toss some stray coins at.

User Info: MXCM

MXCM
1 month ago#28
This is freaking awesome. I gonna pick all megaman collections and Dead cells :)))
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Games on sale this week, bit of a focus on Capcom
  • Topic Archived