• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Do you think Capcom will bring over more Monster hunter?

User Info: hinaru77

hinaru77
1 month ago#1
I don’t know if Capcom will bring monster hunter world. Any games think you think they will bring over? I myself loved Stories, but I hope to see more. Don’t know how well it did though on switch.
Hi. You might mostly see me giving away pokemon. So if you do see me. Free free to say hello NSW:SW-1113-8490-8340. Twitter:Hinaru777 Wiiu:Hinaru77

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
1 month ago#2
I imagine more MH will come to Switch in the future.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi/Go:9267 2163 5632

User Info: Yumi3000

Yumi3000
1 month ago#3
Not unless it's severely downgraded graphically that's about the only way we'll see it on switch.(MHW that is)

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
1 month ago#4
My guess is that they're developing a MH for the PS5 next, and then they'll see how that does before deciding what's next.
"The Switch couldn't handle DooM." - slyman19
"Wolfenstein coming to the Switch? 0% chance." - slyman19

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 month ago#5
theyre going to make switch exclusive MH, cause MH is their biggest JPN IP, and the switch is more popular in Japan. They'll continue the MHW on PS4/XBOX/PC though.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: LustValkyrie

LustValkyrie
1 month ago#6
Switch will probably keep the Portable series of MH, while the consoles have the World standard of the series.
FC: 5086-5019-6860

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
1 month ago#7
They always go to the dominant console and that currently is the Switch so I'd imagine it will continue to get Monster Hunter games.
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: MirageMew2

MirageMew2
1 month ago#8
Starwars4J posted...
They always go to the dominant console and that currently is the Switch so I'd imagine it will continue to get Monster Hunter games.

You really believe that? I don’t doubt Switch will get another MH but that Capcom look at the Switch as the dominant console? We’re talking about the same guys that announced a game from 2001 is being ported to our so-called “dominant” system lol

I guess in Japan yeah but tbh Capcom doesn’t need the hardcore, portable preferred Japanese MH fanbase as much anymore. MH World broke mainstream so I’d expect future mainline releases to always be on the more powerful systems.
Switch: 4741-1296-0325 | NP: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
"Boy, and I thought the characters in ARMS were reaching." - SaviorGabriel

User Info: doutforharambe

doutforharambe
1 month ago#9
I really hope so. At least with some of the new quality of life improvements.
FDT

User Info: mattfrank

mattfrank
1 month ago#10
Mhw outsold both MHXX and MHXXHD in Japan.

They have moved on to PS4.
US 3ds FC:Bafflin 0533-4048-3637
Jpn 3ds FC:Mattfrank 3909-8121-4346
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Do you think Capcom will bring over more Monster hunter?
  • Topic Archived